Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CL Increase

tag
JustinNguyen
Contributor

CL Increase

i called couple credit card today

1:BOA from 3k3 request to 12K,they told me it will be HP. i said ok,2 mins later pretty nice lady came back and told me she can't approval for 12 K but 10k. ok i accept it ^_~

2:GE Samclubs store card from 1k4 request to 5K, they told me will SP. 2 mins come back for 4k2. ok i accept it.

3:US Bank i called credit under writting. they told me they can not approval my credit because to much inquiries. i told them all of them was for my car auto refinance. she checked then told me she re-submit back. it will take 2-4 business day. hopfully they will approval me.

* i hate citi bank, my credit limit with them 12k5. when i used citi up to 11k. then i paid down 7k and they droped my limit close to balance.i'll close citi bank credit card when US Bank approval me.i opened this card 2005 never late anything and used 20 K in years with this card.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

Re: CL Increase

Congrat Justin.......very nice increase.....how long did you had your card ???is that first increase ???

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 800
Message 2 of 9
babymixer
Regular Contributor

awesome!

cc's copy
Message 3 of 9
djc0198765

Nice congrats!

Message 4 of 9
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the increases!

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 5 of 9
EandK23
Regular Contributor

Congrats! 

Message 6 of 9
JustinNguyen
Contributor

Yes this is my first CL increase. I got BOA 4 years and GE 2 years

Message 7 of 9
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Congrats

Message 8 of 9
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Congrats! Citi sucks!
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.