Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLI Kohl's

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CLI Kohl's

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats!! They might have shown the love because it's under Cap One now Smiley Happy

Thanks - I have a Cap 1 master card that showed me a little love last month - I am hoping they start giving me more generous CLI's! The Kohl's account was a lot more generous with the $400 CLI, LOL

Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I finally got a CLI for my Kohl's charge, I do use this card, so I have been waiting for it! I waited 6 months to get it. I had pushed the LUV button and got no love in the last 6 months LOL. I have read posts of some people getting a CLI every 31 days or 90 days or 4 months - didn't happen for me. My question is, does Kohl's do auto CLI or do I have to continue to request a CLI every 6 months to get an increase?  

Congratulations! I am still wating on a CLI but haven't received one yet. I hardly use the card as the limit is insane. Did it say if it was a HP or SP increase? I don't want any more inquires so I have refrained from tapping the luv button.

Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I finally got a CLI for my Kohl's charge, I do use this card, so I have been waiting for it! I waited 6 months to get it. I had pushed the LUV button and got no love in the last 6 months LOL. I have read posts of some people getting a CLI every 31 days or 90 days or 4 months - didn't happen for me. My question is, does Kohl's do auto CLI or do I have to continue to request a CLI every 6 months to get an increase?  

Congratulations! I am still wating on a CLI but haven't received one yet. I hardly use the card as the limit is insane. Did it say if it was a HP or SP increase? I don't want any more inquires so I have refrained from tapping the luv button.

Thanks! Both of my CLI with the Capital One Mastercard and Kohl's were SP. 

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.