cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLI Kohl's

Established Member

Re: CLI Kohl's

nevertooldtolearn wrote:

Congrats!! They might have shown the love because it's under Cap One now Smiley Happy

Thanks - I have a Cap 1 master card that showed me a little love last month - I am hoping they start giving me more generous CLI's! The Kohl's account was a lot more generous with the $400 CLI, LOL

Message 11 of 13

Hypno_17 wrote:

I finally got a CLI for my Kohl's charge, I do use this card, so I have been waiting for it! I waited 6 months to get it. I had pushed the LUV button and got no love in the last 6 months LOL. I have read posts of some people getting a CLI every 31 days or 90 days or 4 months - didn't happen for me. My question is, does Kohl's do auto CLI or do I have to continue to request a CLI every 6 months to get an increase?  

Congratulations! I am still wating on a CLI but haven't received one yet. I hardly use the card as the limit is insane. Did it say if it was a HP or SP increase? I don't want any more inquires so I have refrained from tapping the luv button.

Discover It, American Express Everyday, Chase Slate, Chase Signature, Kohls, Citi DC, Citi Costco Anywhere, Sears, Barclay Ring MC
Message 12 of 13
Established Member

RisingPhoenix2014 wrote:

Hypno_17 wrote:

I finally got a CLI for my Kohl's charge, I do use this card, so I have been waiting for it! I waited 6 months to get it. I had pushed the LUV button and got no love in the last 6 months LOL. I have read posts of some people getting a CLI every 31 days or 90 days or 4 months - didn't happen for me. My question is, does Kohl's do auto CLI or do I have to continue to request a CLI every 6 months to get an increase?  

Congratulations! I am still wating on a CLI but haven't received one yet. I hardly use the card as the limit is insane. Did it say if it was a HP or SP increase? I don't want any more inquires so I have refrained from tapping the luv button.

Thanks! Both of my CLI with the Capital One Mastercard and Kohl's were SP. 

Message 13 of 13