Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLI on DC experiences...

tag
MissCredit9
Frequent Contributor

CLI on DC experiences...

Has anyone managed to get a CLI on their DC at 6 months while carrying a pretty high balance? I'm at 82% because I used it to pay for school instead of taking a loan. I will have it paid off by the time the 0% has ended but was wondering if I should still try for a CLI in the next couple of days to bring down my utilization a bit. I have another card with Citi that is at 0/22000 so I definitely shouldn't look too risky. Overall utilization is around 12%. What do you guys think?

AMEX PRG NPSL, FIDELITY REWARDS 50K, CHASE SAPPHIRE RESERVE 27K, AMEX DELTA SKYMIES GOLD 25K, CITI DIAMOND PREFERRED 22K, CHASE FREEDOM 20K, CITI DOUBLE CASH 15.5K, BARCLAYCARD REWARDS MASTERCARD 15K, CHASE MARRIOTT PREMIER 5K, CAPITAL ONE SONY CARD 5.75K, CAPITAL ONE QUICKSILVER 3.5K, AMAZON STORECARD 6K, VICTORIAS SECRET 2650, EXPRESS NEXT 1850,Gardening2/17/17.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CLI on DC experiences...

I think I was running 60-80% when I requested mine, and received $1200 on top of the initial limit of $5500.

Message 2 of 3
MissCredit9
Frequent Contributor

Re: CLI on DC experiences...

@Anonymous wrote:

I think I was running 60-80% when I requested mine, and received $1200 on top of the initial limit of $5500.

Thank you for this helpful information.

AMEX PRG NPSL, FIDELITY REWARDS 50K, CHASE SAPPHIRE RESERVE 27K, AMEX DELTA SKYMIES GOLD 25K, CITI DIAMOND PREFERRED 22K, CHASE FREEDOM 20K, CITI DOUBLE CASH 15.5K, BARCLAYCARD REWARDS MASTERCARD 15K, CHASE MARRIOTT PREMIER 5K, CAPITAL ONE SONY CARD 5.75K, CAPITAL ONE QUICKSILVER 3.5K, AMAZON STORECARD 6K, VICTORIAS SECRET 2650, EXPRESS NEXT 1850,Gardening2/17/17.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.