Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSP and bonuses

tag
culture
Regular Contributor

CSP and bonuses

I applied last night for a CSP, with the 50K bonus,  I got the 7-10 days message.

I think I messed up, because I got a United chase card  like 7 months ago.   Are these 2 bonuses mutual exclusive?  I read some place that they wont give you a second bonus in 24 months?

If that is the case I wasted a HP. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

Re: CSP and bonuses

No, different cards, different bonuses (i.e., I got a bonus on Freedom, and a bonus on AARP). More important are your scores, income to total credit limits, and if you have five new cards in the last 24 months (two years).

With that info, we can provide better guidance on whether you wasted a HP.
Signature needs updating
Message 2 of 4
RonM21
Valued Contributor

@Imperfectfuture wrote:
No, different cards, different bonuses (i.e., I got a bonus on Freedom, and a bonus on AARP). More important are your scores, income to total credit limits, and if you have five new cards in the last 24 months (two years).

With that info, we can provide better guidance on whether you wasted a HP.

+1

Hopefully your answers will.determine that it wasn't a wasted HP. 

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 3 of 4
culture
Regular Contributor

it wasnt a waste...

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.