cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSP over 5/24 for anyone! No pre approval required!?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CSP over 5/24 for anyone! No pre approval required!?

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Mine changed from 2 weeks to 7-10 days. Guess that is a no. Wonder why it changed. #Bummed

Dang sorry to hear.

Recon time for djg! Might as well give it a try, you have nothing to lose. Smiley Happy

Message 91 of 133
Schwartzinator
Frequent Contributor

My application submitted on the 12th is still pending. At least it wasn't an instant denial.

Message 92 of 133
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

Question for those who have appied. Is this a single pull or double pull by chase which they are known to do for their applications?

Starting FICO08 Scores 2016 All in the mid 500’s
Current FICO08 Scores SEP 2023 (TU 834) (EQ 831 (EXP 831)

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 93 of 133
Anonymous
Not applicable

@credit_endurance wrote:

Question for those who have appied. Is this a single pull or double pull by chase which they are known to do for their applications?

it's not the card so much as just your profile. They always pull EX for me, but double-pulled TU and EX on my first Chase card, the Sapphire Preferred.

Message 94 of 133
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@credit_endurance wrote:

it's not the card so much as just your profile. They always pull EX for me, but double-pulled TU and EX on my first Chase card, the Sapphire Preferred.

Yes, I think im understanding what your saying is, a newer profile with chase they tend to double pull much more thsn if you have some history established with them.

I was actually double pulled for both my Ritz  & Hyatt appilcations. Was thinking of apping for this card so I can possibly PC it to a much coveted Freedom or Unlimted down the road.

Starting FICO08 Scores 2016 All in the mid 500’s
Current FICO08 Scores SEP 2023 (TU 834) (EQ 831 (EXP 831)

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 95 of 133
Anonymous
Not applicable

Recently got a IHG Card but after looking at this thread, app'ed on 14th. Got the standard 7-10 day message.

Today, called the app status number and instead of automated response, I was made to speak with a representative...she asked the usual questions and said "it's still under process and it's typical to see a week's time for the decision"..at least it's not declined.

Will wait and update once I get intimation or my Chase account shows the card.

Message 96 of 133
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'll def try for recon but if it is too many new accounts or INQs I don't really have a good reason for it. Lol.
We will see. I looked back at some notes and on my Amazon card it was 2 weeks and changed to 7-10 and was approved so I still have a small tiny minuscule ray of hope here
Message 97 of 133
Anonymous
Not applicable

It looks as if all of the available links are no longer working at this time, as of 8am today. Chase works quickly after a holiday weekend. Smiley Happy

Message 98 of 133
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

It looks as if all of the available links are no longer working at this time, as of 8am today. Chase works quickly after a holiday weekend. Smiley Happy

haha indeed! Hopefully they hurry up and approve those of us with in-progress applications! Smiley Happy

Good luck everyone!

Message 99 of 133
Anonymous
Not applicable

Double pull for me as well. Ex & tu. If approved this will be my first card with chase. O and I also went from 30 day message to 7-10...I checked via phone
Message 100 of 133
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.