cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSP over 5/24 for anyone! No pre approval required!?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CSP over 5/24 for anyone! No pre approval required!?

@Anonymous wrote:
My EX is down to 739 after last year's 4 month shenanigans. If they approve the Fairmont and convert it to a Freedom that solves 1/3 of my Chase needs.

Wandering, don't let this be you when Chase takes down the links hahahaha only partially kidding it COULD be a good chance to get in the door.

images.jpeg

Message 11 of 133
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

What CB do they pull?? What are the usual scores that they approve?

@Anonymous wrote:

Guinea Pig anyone? 

Mainly Experian, scores depend I probably would say over 700. 

Oh dang I need a "few" more points. Smiley Sad

I got approved with less than 700 if you are in the upper 600s you may have a chance depending on what your overall credit profile looks like. Whats your latest EX Fico? You already have a Chase Amazon and over $5,000 limits you MAY have a chance, but you would likely have to call the recon line like I had too. My "Chase Aquistion Score" was like 636 or something because of all the new accounts I had. 

My EX hasn't budged. I got about 4 new cards just last month. Not concerned with a hit to my inq's but I do wonder how much of a loss to my FICO I will take.

Message 12 of 133
Schwartzinator
Frequent Contributor

I jst applied and recieved the 30 day message, all other chase apps while sitting over 5/24 have been the 7-10. Fingers crossed! Hopefully this works out as I'd like to trim my current crop of cards substantially with a PC to a CSR.

Message 13 of 133
nolamike
Frequent Contributor

tydawg,

I am curious about something.

If Fairmont is currently a Chase card and the applicant is over the 5/24 rule, would they be approved for the Fairmont? or does the rule only apply to Chase branded cards?

I just got a CSP today after recon, and over the last 60 days acquired a Cap1 Platinum, Citi Cosco, USAA Visa, Car Care One and Amazon Prime Store card. I don't need another card right now, but I only got the CSP past the 5/24 because only the Car Care and USAA are showing on the report Chase pulled. all but the CSP will post by mid Feb. My experian is, right now, 707 but will surely bounce around when all the cards hit.

Starting Score: EQ 628 | TU 643 | EXP 618
Fico 8 12/22/16: EQ 658 | TU 682 | EXP 721
Next Goal:        700's across the board
Credit Karma:   EQ 554 | TU 551
CK 12/22/2016: EQ 637 | TU 637
Message 14 of 133
Anonymous
Not applicable

@nolamike wrote:

tydawg,

If Fairmont is currently a Chase card and the applicant is over the 5/24 rule, would they be approved for the Fairmont? or does the rule only apply to Chase branded cards?

I just got a CSP today after recon, and over the last 60 days acquired a Cap1 Platinum, Citi Cosco, USAA Visa, Car Care One and Amazon Prime Store card. I don't need another card right now, but I only got the CSP past the 5/24 because only the Car Care and USAA are showing on the report Chase pulled. all but the CSP will post by mid Feb. My experian is, right now, 707 but will surely bounce around when all the cards hit.

Yes you could be approved over 5/24 that is why I was hoping some of our members might make use of it fingers crossed for everyone!

Message 15 of 133
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Schwartzinator wrote:

I jst applied and recieved the 30 day message, all other chase apps while sitting over 5/24 have been the 7-10. Fingers crossed! Hopefully this works out as I'd like to trim my current crop of cards substantially with a PC to a CSR.

My thoughts exactly.... (Insert evil cackling laugh) Smiley Happy

Message 16 of 133
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

What CB do they pull?? What are the usual scores that they approve?

@Anonymous wrote:

Guinea Pig anyone? 

Mainly Experian, scores depend I probably would say over 700. 

Oh dang I need a "few" more points. Smiley Sad

I got approved with less than 700 if you are in the upper 600s you may have a chance depending on what your overall credit profile looks like. Whats your latest EX Fico? You already have a Chase Amazon and over $5,000 limits you MAY have a chance, but you would likely have to call the recon line like I had too. My "Chase Aquistion Score" was like 636 or something because of all the new accounts I had. 

My EX hasn't budged. I got about 4 new cards just last month. Not concerned with a hit to my inq's but I do wonder how much of a loss to my FICO I will take.

It would be hard to tell INQs don't usually have a large impact so if you are going to be over 5/24 for the foreseeable future and would benefit significantly from a Chase Branded card when the product change eventually happens, AND are willing to plead with the recon line I would say you might have a chance. Considering that Citi has given you an over $5k limit. 

Message 17 of 133
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@nolamike wrote:

tydawg,

Yes you could be approved over 5/24 that is why I was hoping some of our members might make use of it fingers crossed for everyone!

Kinda sorta thinking that everyone who wants a CSR for reasons other than bonus already has one Smiley Happy.

        
Message 18 of 133
Anonymous
Not applicable

If my reports update with most of the cards back to zero this weekend I'll grab my Amex, then toss in for the Fairmont. It could actually kill two birds with one stone if they give a big enough limit to move 5k or more to CSP so I can upgrade to CSR in April.

However... I will be in Asia that month so not sure how they would get the new card to me.
Message 19 of 133
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
If my reports update with most of the cards back to zero this weekend I'll grab my Amex, then toss in for the Fairmont. It could actually kill two birds with one stone if they give a big enough limit to move 5k or more to CSP so I can upgrade to CSR in April.

However... I will be in Asia that month so not sure how they would get the new card to me.

Who knows if they product change will even take place by then, my guess it will be phased out over longer months than the zappos card. 

Message 20 of 133
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.