Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSR

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CSR

Hello! I am planning to apply for the CSR in the upcoming week. I have 740+ with all the bureaus and almost 100k annual income. I was wondering, for those who've been approved, what did your profile look like? Just wanting to test my likelihood of approval.

Also, I've heard applying in a branch could offer a better bonus. Any merit to this?
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CSR

Hello! Your profile was similar to mine when I applied. 746 FICO, $145K income and was 3/24. You should have no issues so long as you're under 5/24. Regarding in branch offers, I don't think there are any more special deals they can give you. For awhile, if you applied in branch you could still get the 100K bonus, but that ended earlier this year. I may be wrong about other in branch offers though, so maybe others have insight on this. I know those who have been over 5/24 applied in branch and got approved. 

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I applied last week and was approved for 10k instantly!

EQ, TU, EX all 680
CSP- 5k
FU- 2.5k
Best Buy credit card- 1k
No late payments
Paying a car loan as well.

Good luck!👌🏽
Message 3 of 8
elim
Senior Contributor

I would try the Chase pre-qual site and see if CSP shows up. If so, app for CSR. Like others have mentioned, Chase has a "5 new accounts in 24 months" policy you have to deal with so count em' up before you waste the HP(s).

GL  :]

Message 4 of 8
Skymogul
New Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I applied last week and was approved for 10k instantly!

10K is the minimum SL for CSR.

Message 5 of 8
Skymogul
New Contributor

@elim wrote:

I would try the Chase pre-qual site and see if CSP shows up. If so, app for CSR. Like others have mentioned, Chase has a "5 new accounts in 24 months" policy you have to deal with so count em' up before you waste the HP(s).

GL  :]

I've been wondering about this. Is 5/24 5 new ACCOUNTS or 5 INQUIRIES? And are they looking at revolving lines or all types of credit?

Message 6 of 8
AllCredit
Frequent Contributor

5 new revolving accounts in 24mths = 5/24

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you know the minimum revolving cc age that chase likes to see?
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.