Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cabelas application status?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cabelas application status?

Last evening I decided to apply for the Cabelas Club visa. Once the application was submitted I received a message that I would hear something in 7-10 days.

A little research on this site shows that many applications are approved when getting the message. Many posts reference finding out they were approved after calling a 1-800 number but I cannot seem to find it.

What number are applicants using to check their status?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Cabelas application status?

@Anonymouswrote:

Last evening I decided to apply for the Cabelas Club visa. Once the application was submitted I received a message that I would hear something in 7-10 days.

A little research on this site shows that many applications are approved when getting the message. Many posts reference finding out they were approved after calling a 1-800 number but I cannot seem to find it.

What number are applicants using to check their status?

Not sure how it works now since Capital One took it over this past September. Try this number, 1-800-850-8402. This is the number for their card customer service line. Hope you receive good news. 

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.