Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't get discover CLI any suggestion ?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can't get discover CLI any suggestion ?

Hi there,
This is my 1st post, I have been reading for while.
I have this discover credit card SL $1500 for about 6 months now. I have been trying CLI but it has been Denying me I'm so surprised from what I have read here they aren't this stingy.

Kindly share your wisdom here lol

My scores are 730 725 710
Debt ratio is less than 10%
No baddies
Highest limit is with cap venture 10K
Last inquiry was in December
Thanks to all of you for all you do.
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Can't get discover CLI any suggestion ?

Discover has been acting very strangely lately.

Message 2 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Should I try over the phone?
I really can't afford a HP
Message 3 of 14
austinguy907
Valued Contributor

If you read my thread you would already know Disco is broken and fixed and then broken for others right now.

Just hold tight and it will work out eventually.  

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Discover-unOfficial-Data-Points/m-p/4802538

Message 4 of 14
TroysMom1
Contributor

Call them.

Message 5 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I wish I knew the rhyme or reason behind the discover cli... i hit the luv button and was denied... then 3 days later I got an email that line had been increased $1200.
Message 6 of 14
gibeon
Established Contributor

I just got an auto cli for the first time today. Started as a secured card in April 2015, Graduated around 4/2016, kept getting denied for CLI until the Auto CLI today.

Be patient and good luck!

23 Open Bank Cards / 7 Open Store Cards / TOO many inquires / Mid/High 600's
Message 7 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@gibeon wrote:

I just got an auto cli for the first time today. Started as a secured card in April 2015, Graduated around 4/2016, kept getting denied for CLI until the Auto CLI today.

Be patient and good luck!

If you received an auto-CLI today, try hitting the CLI request button online ASAP.  There have been reports of many people in the past getting another instant CLI from such a manual request.  The jury is out however if this "trick" has been nixed in the last week or so; it would be great to get a datapoint from you as to whether it's still possible to "double dip."

Message 8 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I guess I'll sit tight but so far it has been so opposite of what I have read or learned from this forum, I have been using 5-10% and then PIF and pressing the luv button and it's rejecting me.
Thanks for your inputs.
This so why I love this forum! You guys are great
Message 9 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

To my surprise today as I logged in I was @ $1900 I was excited but as someone shared previously if you get an auto CLI you must try calling and request another one with sp over the phone same day which I did but it didn't workout.

Now at this point I would like anyone who has similar situation or know when I should try again.
Thanks
Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.