Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap.1 using old report.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cap.1 using old report.

I decided to give the Venture a shot on Thursday night resulting in a instant denial , now this morning I receive the online document stating the reason for denial was my score which it says 594 but with a date of 12/14/14. My ex score is 682 according to MyFico and American express , so they based there denial off a report 3 months old but still hit me with a hp on each burueu.
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Aarvard
Established Contributor

Re: Cap.1 using old report.

@Anonymous wrote:
I decided to give the Venture a shot on Thursday night resulting in a instant denial , now this morning I receive the online document stating the reason for denial was my score which it says 594 but with a date of 12/14/14. My ex score is 682 according to MyFico and American express , so they based there denial off a report 3 months old but still hit me with a hp on each burueu.

It's totally weird. So what's the point in pulling new reports???
You should call EO office to recon. 

03/25/2015 TU 08 765, EX 08 747, EQ 08 757, EQ 04 754.
01/30/2016 TU 08 775, EX 08 752, EQ 08 744
Goal: 780+ across all models.
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Exactly my thoughts, they used my report from when I app'd for QS1. I sent an email to the EO office.
Message 3 of 9
racer-x
Valued Contributor

Yup....I been getting my CLI denials for the CapOne MC that I hit weekly, and they show an EQ score from end of December.  It's 50pts higher now.

But at the same time, I was instant approved for the Venture $10k a month ago and they did use my current scores.

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

What are my chances of having them manually review it without another round of hp's?

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I believe that CapOne is using a different model than Fico 8....I believe it is fico 4. So your score maybe correct with that model.
Message 6 of 9
masscredit
Valued Contributor

I've found the same thing if I get denied online then get a letter explaining why. The score is dated a few months prior. Calling the EO usually results in a SP approval. Don't know if they see the current score when doing that. Most likely they do. 

Pre-Credit Rebuild Scores Pre-DC (3/24/22) - EQ - 524 / TU - 519 / EX - 495

Current Scores - EQ - 687 / TU - 663/ EX - 677

TD Bank - $5000 / Mercury - $5000 / Capital One Savor One- $5000 / SDFCU Secured - $4990 / Capital One QuickSiver - $4500 / Ally Master Card - $2800/ Walmart Mastercard - $2250

Andrews FCU SSL $1500
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@masscredit wrote:

I've found the same thing if I get denied online then get a letter explaining why. The score is dated a few months prior. Calling the EO usually results in a SP approval. Don't know if they see the current score when doing that. Most likely they do. 

Hope so, I emailed the EO and reached out on FB.

Message 8 of 9
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

They are known for using SP's from 2-4 months back..  Only option is EO route.  I also believe they use EQ 04 as there primary scoring model

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.