Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap One CLI Frequency

tag
1GaDawg85
Valued Contributor

Re: Cap One CLI Frequency

I know a lot of people say email the CEO but I am finding FaceBook to be easier and quicker....usually the same day versus a week or more for the CEO email to be read

FICO 5 ,4, 2 - 10/2023                            FICO 8 - 10/2023                                   FICO 9 - 10/2023                                   FICO 10 - 10/2023

Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 12 of 14
kdm31091
Super Contributor

I dunno, when I contacted them on Facebook they weren't helpful, saying the standard 6-month-before-CLI policy applied. On the phone, it was instantly overridden.

Message 13 of 14
Reighn9
Frequent Contributor

Never had much luck with Capital One. I have CLIs denied after the EO says the card is eligible, should be approved. EO told me one card is never eligible for a CLI. A year ago I wanted to transfer my Capital One balance to another card and customer service told me there would be a 5% transfer fee and 24.99% interest on the balance. I paid off one card earlier this month and the statement cut today with interst charges instead of a zero balance. Capital One does a lot to make me not want to use their low limit cards.

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.