Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap One CLI Success!!!

tag
KeithW
Frequent Contributor

Cap One CLI Success!!!

After many calls and denials I tried calling their executive offices. My cards have never had a late payment, but have only had $500 and $750 limits. Less than 24 hours after my request for a CLI the executive offices called me back and said both were raised to $1500 immediately. The guy even told me where he saw that I had called the number on the card asking for a CLI and had gotten their "2 minute denial" and assured me this would fix that.

EQ671 TU673 EX662
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: Cap One CLI Success!!!

Message 2 of 7
myjourney
Super Contributor

Love reading cap1 success stories congratulations

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 3 of 7
GaTech
Frequent Contributor

Hats off to your recent success!!!
As of 1/10/2014 EX FICO - 748. EQ FICO - 728. Trans FICO - 755

WellsFargo - $3,000 AMEX BCE - $18,000 Chase Freedom - $4,000

Message 4 of 7
KeithW
Frequent Contributor

My wife has a card with them that has a $400 limit and she recently became debt free. We will see if they show her any love. She just got off the phone with them and they are supposed to call her back in 24-48 hours.

EQ671 TU673 EX662
Message 5 of 7
TwinGirls19
Regular Contributor

Congrats! Wish I could say the same about my 300 cli. They denied me the request and a week later I got an Amex green NPSL, Amex BCE 2000, Discover 1700, Citi thank you preferred 3500! Take that capital one!!! But congrats!!! At least someone is getting cli from them
CURRENT SCORES: EX Fico (Amex) 730, TU Fico 745, EQ Fico 717

CURRENT CARDS: Amex Green NPSL, Amex BCE 2K, Chase Sapphire 5K, Citi Thankyou Preferred 3.5K, Discover It 1.7K, Walmart Discover 1.6K, Capital One Platinum 1.5K

Message 6 of 7
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Nice going, Congrats on the increases! Always good to hear positive experiences with capital one after so many years of difficulty in getting increases. Smiley Happy

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.