Relative new to myfico. I have trolled the archives for some guidance on Capital One QS. I have had a platnum card with a CL of $2150 and recently upgraded to QS (5/10/17). I logged in to inquire about CLI and their offer was a measley $250. My question, is should I wait or pull the trigger as its only a SP?
They are really tightening up as someone else mentioned. Also check your actual usage and average payments. The more usage and higher payments, they tend to be upward bound. If you didn't accept that CLI, you can wait another statement and try again to see if it went up. But if you did take it, it's 6 months from the date of acceptance for the next one to work on them offering a higher one possibly.
Thanks Dave and everyone who left comments. Im waiting to see what they are going to do. My current balance is $1275 and Ill go to a branch to PIF. Ill check there credit score to see if it goes up and then Ill plu the info back in and see if they give a better cli.