Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One CLI Question/Chase

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capital One CLI Question/Chase

Hi I'm new here and have been reading alot of your posts.  I am seeking a mortgage and we are closing on our house on Wed 12/17.  I was showing a preapproval for Chase & now it isnt there?  Any suggestions.

After reading on here I tried CLI on Cap One I have only 4 accts I got 2 accts increased from $500 to $3500 & the other from 750 to $3750.  The other two are at $300 balances and I called EO still waiting to hear what they say on those.  Any guidance to what cards to go for?  Right now I am preapproved for Discover It & Amex Costco.  I have been working really hard on my credit.

Thanks so much for any help!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Capital One CLI Question/Chase

I'm assuming you mean to take the offers after your mortgage is completed done? Chase pre-approvals change sometimes.. just keep checking.

Need some scores, AAoA, your spending habits, inquiries on each bureau, in order to give recommendations. Smiley Wink
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes after the closing on Wed of course..... OK I will keep checking.. If you are preapproved for Discover how likely are you to get it?

Thanks,

Message 3 of 6
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Yes after the closing on Wed of course..... OK I will keep checking.. If you are preapproved for Discover how likely are you to get it?

Thanks,

Unfortunately, not as sound as Chase. Do you have any negatives on your reports?

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Only 3 Medical Bills...

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I also have a preapproval on Amex for the Amex Costco Card...

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.