Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capital One CLI

So I asked for a CLI over the automated phone system with Captial One for both QuickSilver and QuickSilver One credit cards one with $3.8k and other $500 and on the newer card 5 statements have posted about a week or two ago so I figured it was time to ask for an increase at least on my newest one but figured I would submit a request for a CLI for both cards.

It concluded with I will get a written statement with the results in 10 business days in the mail. Typically does this mean that my request for a CLI was denied? I have a 0 balance on both cards as well. 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital One CLI

I would also like to add that I just checked the mobile app for a change in credit line and it remained the same. Now I have never asked for a CLI over the automated phone system but does it typically suppose to give you the amount right then and there with the decision and not state that I would get a piece of mail in 10 business day?

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital One CLI

Sounds like a denial to me. If they approved it, I think they would've told you right away. Also, why did you go with the automated phone system over just applying online? Seems like that would've been much easier. 

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.