Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Credit Limit Increase question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital One Credit Limit Increase question

Thanks everyone for the help on this issue!  You guys are awesome!

Just upgraded the unsecured plat to a QS.  Did it via chat.  Couldnt find the chat link from my phone so had to pull out the laptop.  They bury that chat link deep inside...lol.  Anyway, It's all done.  Now I just have to consider about closing my secured plat or keep it open.  Don't plan on using it much and still have the other QS I app'd for yesterday on the way.  I have $300 into it so thinking I should close it and get that cash back.  Any advise on that issue?

Message 21 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital One Credit Limit Increase question

I'm new to posting on the boards but have been reading along time. I've read so much I'm confused, I don't mean to hijack the thread but the issues are similar.

May 17, 2017 approved plat sl 300 in steps program. When can I ask for cli and pc to QS? Can they be done at same time?

When I applied I had 2 cards one from my credit union with a 500 cl 1.5yrs old and credit 1st 400 cl 6mos old. Since the app my 500 card went to 3k and 400 went to 550 with auto cli. I immediately apped discover it secured with a 200 sl and to my great amazement i apped for and got a wells fargo cash wise 3k line, cabala 3k and nordstrom store card 1k, I also have a 4 new SC trick cards. I know I need to rest a bit b4 any new apps and grow existing cards now. I am 9 yes 7 mos post chap 7 bk. Scores not bad eq. 680 fico, Ex 666 (ugg) tu 625.

The point will cap1 get scared over all the credit and not cli me? since my total avail credit is now over 12k with 1% utilization any chance they'll come up to 3k or higher anytime soon?
Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.