Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One EO results are in!!!!!

tag
Bowzer
Frequent Contributor

Re: Capital One EO results are in!!!!!

Congrats and good luck with EO calls. I have had my cap1 four years now @ 750. Never never late and always pif. They are just not worth the time anymore, it stays in the SD and I let Amex & Chase have my business.

Message 21 of 25
jamesdwi
Valued Contributor

congrats!!!

Cards: Chase Southwest 20k & CSR 17k & CSP 10k & FNBO 30k Oregon Duck 5k, & AMEX BCP 32.5k & Amex Magnet 15k&amg; Hilton Surpass 7.5k & Delta Gold 12k & Zync NPSL, Fidelity AMEX 17k Commerce5.9k & Cash Forward 7.5k & Sams Club MC 20k, Paypal Extras MC 10k, Paypal Credit 7.25k CapOne Venture 15k, QS 2.5k, QS 750, Amazon 10k, Walmart 10k, Citi Simplicity 18k, Discover IT 23k and a nice stack of store cards.
Landmarkcu Personal Loan 10k
Message 22 of 25
fwill5rn
New Contributor

I emailed EO on 10/9/14.  I received call on 10/13 from EO office.   I got cli in 10/21.  So the UW may be backed up with processing.....I guess   

Message 23 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats to you on your increases!! There is hope for me yet Smiley Happy Can you send (PM) me the contact info you used? Thanks so much

Message 24 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice! 

Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.