Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Executive Office!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital One Executive Office!

Good luck! I'm in roughly the same boat as you, hang in there and you'll get those increases!
Message 11 of 26
DrZoidberg
Established Contributor

Message 12 of 26
creditgambler2018
Regular Contributor

gotta have the Income and responsibility for the higher credit lines people, DONT EVER FORGET THAT. 13 BUCKS AN HOUR IS NOT GONNA CUT IT.

Message 13 of 26
bodyboy1
Established Contributor

> Wishing you the bet of luck..   after you get it > We'll Celebrate  ( ask the Name of the person)    Nicole is Amazing   (YOU'LL GET IT)   u should have asked for $3k for the holidays   you would've gotten $1500...  let us know! Smiley Happy
@Anonymous wrote:

Emailed the CEO email address of capital one on monday and got a call today! Been stuck at the joke of a credit limit of $500 on my Quicksilver One, i asked for $1,000 in the email and they said they needed to review some information and asked the usual CLI questions and they said theyd pull my report (She specified soft pull only, possibly multiple bureau though) So im going to cross my fingers! Opened my first car through cap1 almost a year and a half ago and the quicksilver last october, so hopefully I get an actual big boy credit limit! Wish me luck Smiley Happy

Amazon 5K. AMEX PRG 35kPOT./AMEX MAG 15k. BARNEYS 28.7k. Banana. BAO. CITI Bestbuy/Bloomies 15k/Diamond/Thanku/Macy's 15k. Chase/Freedom. DiscoveriT 13.5K/Chrome. FRONTGATE 4K. Jetblue 5.7K. JCrew 7k. JCPenney 5k. Ring 10k. Sear's MC 11.3k. SAKS 5K SamsClub 10K. Target MC 8.4k. Walmart 6k. Wayfair 4.8k... be good to yourself!
Message 14 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@DrZoidberg wrote:

Cap One EO Email

I have a direct working number to the EO, but I'm not willing to give it out. Smiley Tongue

Message 15 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good luck! The EO email recently worked for me. I increased my line from $750 to $1500. It's not enough but it's where I am right now in my rebuilding journey and only the 2nd time in 10 years that they've increased my limit so it was worth it to me. Now I've charged it up and will PIF and charge again before the payment date.

Message 16 of 26
vayub4
Regular Contributor

$1M annually would still not be enough for people who have no self control.... In my opinion, income should be eliminated from the approval process.... The scores and repayment history should be good enough

@elcocaino2010 wrote:

gotta have the Income and responsibility for the higher credit lines people, DONT EVER FORGET THAT. 13 BUCKS AN HOUR IS NOT GONNA CUT IT.

Discover IT $25,500 Chase Freedom $14,500 CapOne QuickSilver $10,000 Walmart Mastercard $10,000 PayPal Xtras Mastercard $10,000 JCP $7,500 BOA Cash Rewards $6,900 OldNavy Visa $5,000 BarclayCard $3,700 Macys $3,500 HH Gregg $3,500 BestBuy $2,000 Last APP June/2016(useless rental apartment)Inquiries: Trans/7 Exp/16 Eqi/27
(1 Car Loan @2.74%)
Message 17 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Took forever, but they ended up giving me $1500!
Message 18 of 26
ShootingForTheStarsOr800
Valued Member

Hi there,

What exactly did you email them? I am considering doing the same.
Message 19 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Please share what you mailed. They just denied me because they could not resolve consumer access on my credit report (my phone number) . 

Message 20 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.