Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One QS Denial

tag
MrsCHX
Valued Contributor

Re: Capital One QS Denial

@medicgrrl wrote:
If you get it figured out will you come back here and post your resolution. It's basically the same problem I'm having with TU and that score is 30 points lower than my others

Oh my gosh so you're seeing the same thing where your factors show a late but your actual account history doesn't?? 

NFCU: $25,000; PenFed Power Cash Rewards: $3,500; PenFed Gold: $2,500; Capital One: $2,300; Nordstrom Visa: $2,000; Credit One: $1,250
Amazon: 800; Kohls: $1,500
Message 11 of 15
medicgrrl
Valued Contributor

Yes, but when I called they said they think it's because I disputed the balance on my Ally car. My accounts were all IIB that was discharged last year. I disputed a balance that was still showing and now TU shows my most recent late as 1 month even though everything was paid off last year.

EQ 778 EXP 782 TU 729
Message 12 of 15
MrsCHX
Valued Contributor

@medicgrrl wrote:
Yes, but when I called they said they think it's because I disputed the balance on my Ally car. My accounts were all IIB that was discharged last year. I disputed a balance that was still showing and now TU shows my most recent late as 1 month even though everything was paid off last year.

I sent you a message medicgrrl

NFCU: $25,000; PenFed Power Cash Rewards: $3,500; PenFed Gold: $2,500; Capital One: $2,300; Nordstrom Visa: $2,000; Credit One: $1,250
Amazon: 800; Kohls: $1,500
Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had a issue with Experian like this . The problem is that Experian has decided if I dispute something  they completely remove  all of the information on the account and it shows a blank. The account still shows that it's there but I'm not getting any credit for what's being used on it or what's available on it. It's like a ghost card. When I called in they had to  ask me a question to allow them to remove the fact that I disputed this  although it was  resolved already. That call allowed for my credit score  to read appropriatelyp. had a similar issue with TransUnion. The problem is that an old account surfaced again and it is showing as a new late payment. Although the account is about seven years old. TransUnion had already removed it. But the credit agency put it back. I haven't figured out how to fix TransUnion yet

Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MrsCHX wrote:

I wasted a triple HP. For a brief moment I forgot about this stupid issue I'm having with TU (they're showing a late payment that doesn't exist so my score is temporarily depressed) 

Sorry about your denial, but I have the same issue with Experian, it says I had a recent late payment within the last 2 months (which I don't) and it dropkicked my EX score down to 673 😖

Im not even sure how to dispute it because all my accounts are reporting correctly, but under factors hurting your credit, states recent late payment. 

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.