Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Venture

tag
Creditcurious74
Frequent Contributor

Capital One Venture

Hi family, just checked on their site and I'm pre-qualify for the Venture card. Granted if I get approve would Capital One allow me to cancel my regular venture card(gold) and transfer my CL to the new card. Also applied for the Sony card last month and don't plan on using this card neither, only use once to make a purchase and get my $100 reward. How accurate are this pre-qualify.

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital One Venture

The Cap one pre-qual is pretty accurate. Although from what I have heard, Cap one does NOT allow the transfer of limits.

Go for the Venture!!!!!

Message 2 of 16
Creditcurious74
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

The Cap one pre-qual is pretty accurate. Although from what I have heard, Cap one does NOT allow the transfer of limits.

Go for the Venture!!!!!

Thanks for the info. I read someone here that it can be done by contacting the EO. btw just applied and got a 15k instant approval.

Message 3 of 16
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Cap1 will not transfer credit lines..  End of story, no exceptions.  Grats on the approval

Message 4 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! I tried to upgrade from a QS card. They keep upping my CL but no "offer" to upgrade in their anytime but was pre qualified. I too was approved. Must be pretty accurate. Congrats again!
Message 5 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Creditcurious74 wrote:

btw just applied and got a 15k instant approval.

Don't stop there, apply for the Quicksilver...hurry.

http://www.capitalone.com/credit-cards/quicksilver/

Message 6 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

^ lol
Message 7 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
^ lol

Might as well get 2 cards with the same pull(s) Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 16
SecretAzure
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
^ lol

Might as well get 2 cards with the same pull(s) Smiley Happy

Is Citi DC better than QS?

"Show your thanks with action! Hit the "Kudos" button (the stripe with the star) for every post you find helpful to show your appreciation to the community of great individuals who help you on these forums" -Me

Active Cards: Chevron Texaco, Amex BCE, Barclays Ring, Chase Freedom, Chase Freedom Unlimited, Best Buy Visa, Marvel MCMust garden until 2/1/2022 to hit my goal AAOA. Smiley Indifferent
Message 9 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

i would take the citi DC over QS for sure. but if you don't intend on paying it in full then no.
Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.