Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital one CLI Recon number?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capital one CLI Recon number?

I just tried to request a credit increase for my dad and got the 2-3 day notice. Does this mean he will not get the increase? Also how else can we go about getting the increase calling the EO offices or through Facebook? If there is a number we can call could someone inbox it to me please?
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital one CLI Recon number?

@Anonymous wrote:
I just tried to request a credit increase for my dad and got the 2-3 day notice. Does this mean he will not get the increase? Also how else can we go about getting the increase calling the EO offices or through Facebook? If there is a number we can call could someone inbox it to me please?

The best way to reach out to them is via their EO.  CAP 1 likes to see heavy usage before issuing CLIs. 

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Could you please inbox me the EO number?
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Could you please inbox me the EO number?

It is right on google.  Type in Capital One Executive Office contact info. and it will come up.

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok...thanks!
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, it is best to email the eo and they will call you Back in a couple days. They do not like to be called before they call you
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.