Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital one PC SUCCESS!!!!

tag
Credit_Me
New Contributor

Re: Capital one PC SUCCESS!!!!

If you log on to your capital one account, there is a section in there to see if you currently have any offers from them. I would check there every so often. If there's nothing, that's what the rep is going to tell you.

Starting Score: EQ:531 (06/14/12) TU: 578 (06/16/12) EX: 555 (06/23/12)
Current Score: EQ:647 (10/04/12) TU: 621 (08/04/12) EX: 654 (05/15/13) App from CU
Goal Score: 2012 Goal Met. 2013 - 660+ across the board

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Rebuilding Tools: Cap1 (750), Credit1 (400), Aspire FCU CBL (1000)
Message 11 of 25
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@Credit_Me wrote:

If you log on to your capital one account, there is a section in there to see if you currently have any offers from them. I would check there every so often. If there's nothing, that's what the rep is going to tell you.

Nah, I got PCd without there being anything in my "Modify Your Features" section. 

Message 12 of 25
DiamondK
Valued Member

I had no offers in that section in my onlline account, but when I spoke to a rep, I was told I did in fact have 2 offers. Maybe they don't update this section often.
Message 13 of 25
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@DiamondK wrote:
I had no offers in that section in my onlline account, but when I spoke to a rep, I was told I did in fact have 2 offers. Maybe they don't update this section often.

I think they just leave it blank to dissuade you from calling and asking for a PC/upgrade. haha. 

Message 14 of 25
CS800
Super Contributor

Congrats on the PC

I have a regualr rebullder unsedure card with them and I was told a PC from this card is not possible. I will have ot re-apply for the card that I want.

Does Cap One still pull all 3 for a card?

Message 15 of 25
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@CS800 wrote:

Congrats on the PC

I have a regualr rebullder unsedure card with them and I was told a PC from this card is not possible. I will have ot re-apply for the card that I want.

Does Cap One still pull all 3 for a card?

Yes they do. Haha. What's your limit if you don't mind me asking? I read somewhere they're more likely to PC if you have a high limit on one of the "average" card.

Message 16 of 25
cmerriott
Valued Member

I have never had an offer online thru modify my features...believe me, I CHECKED
Myfico EQ 1/12/13 759

Barclays $6,300, NAVY FCU $25,000, CITI dividend $4,500, AMEX HH $16,800, AMEX BCP $6,000, BofA 123 $9,900, CAP ONE VENTURE $7,500, CITI forward $3,000, DISCOVER IT $10,000, GECRB/LOW $10,000, GECRB/SAMSDC $10,000, SPIEGEL $1,150, WFNNB/BUCKLE $1,100
Message 17 of 25
CreditEd
Regular Contributor

You inspired me to successfully PC my Chase flat card I was a WaMu convert) to Freedom in order to get some rewards. Did it just a few minutes ago.

Am holding my Cap Platinum card to combine it with my HSBC card once combining is allowed. The HSBC card has an older age and higher CL. Will see what happens.

NPSL              $25k            $25k              $23k              $22k               $16k              $12k              $10k            $6.5k
Message 18 of 25
starboundphoenix
Valued Member

Am I the only one that can't seem to find this elusive chat option on Cap1's website? I have looked everywhere!

Starting Score: EX: 652 FICO | TU: ??? FICO | EQ ??? FICO
Current Score: EX: 760 FICO | TU: 737 FICO | EQ: 754 FICO
Goal Score:      EX: 750 FICO | TU: 750 FICO | EQ: 750 FICO
Venture, BCP, Zync, USAA AMEX, Freedom, Forward, NFCU Flagship, Discover, Barclay, Mil Star, United Explorer

Message 19 of 25
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Once you log in to your CC account it is directly on top of you account list. If it doesn't show up (which happens sometimes) try searching chat now in the vustomer service search bar. That usually works for me. Good Luck!"
Message 20 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.