Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Care Credit CLI?

tag
pip3man
Valued Contributor

Re: Care Credit CLI?

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks for all the input guys. I decided to hop on chat and try my luck. Currently waiting to speak to an agent, I know I could have tried Robo Lady but felt better doing it through chat. I'll let you know what happens!

Update: After chatting with an agent and asking for only a $5,000 CLI, they told me I'd receive a letter in the mail in 7-10 days. Which means no. Oh well....I guess I'll try again in 6 months or something :\ 

No alerts from anywhere yet about a HP so I assume it was a SP, but I'll update if it results in a HP.

Do u have an idea what ur TU FICO 8 scores are?

Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@pip3man wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks for all the input guys. I decided to hop on chat and try my luck. Currently waiting to speak to an agent, I know I could have tried Robo Lady but felt better doing it through chat. I'll let you know what happens!

Update: After chatting with an agent and asking for only a $5,000 CLI, they told me I'd receive a letter in the mail in 7-10 days. Which means no. Oh well....I guess I'll try again in 6 months or something :\ 

No alerts from anywhere yet about a HP so I assume it was a SP, but I'll update if it results in a HP.

Do u have an idea what ur TU FICO 8 scores are?

My TU FICO score is 636. My TU FAKO is 655 (not that FAKO matters)

Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Maybe try again in a few months if you can bring your score up a bit more.. my score is around 650 and they gave me a CLI within a month of opening the card, but of course your results may vary. Definitely try again later!

Message 13 of 14
sueblue34
Frequent Contributor

I'm at 636 and I want a cli but I'm afraid of being denied and having a hp on top of it
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.