Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase 2 weeks vs 7-10 days?

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Chase 2 weeks vs 7-10 days?

Just as title says, what's the difference on status line between these 2 lines?

Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25
kdm31091
Super Contributor

Re: Chase 2 weeks vs 7-10 days?

Im surprised you dont know considering how much you app!

2 weeks is anecdotally an approval more often vs 7 to 10 days.
Message 2 of 26
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@kdm31091 wrote:

well, so far verification only wants to transfer me to lending and the app that is older that says 2 weeks verification didn't even pull up anymore... but it's still not approved in my profile.

the 7-10 day just got a 2nd hp on EQ which I would instantly think would be declined and threaten all my chase cards considering EQ shows my BK!

if both these apps are declined, I'll be staying away from Chase until next year at least for new accounts!

Message 3 of 26
dodgerslv
Valued Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

@kdm31091 wrote:

well, so far verification only wants to transfer me to lending and the app that is older that says 2 weeks verification didn't even pull up anymore... but it's still not approved in my profile.

the 7-10 day just got a 2nd hp on EQ which I would instantly think would be declined and threaten all my chase cards considering EQ shows my BK!

if both these apps are declined, I'll be staying away from Chase until next year at least for new accounts!

so this is the first time Chase pulls another bureau for you CA? If i remeber correctly you have said that all of your chase applications have been single EX pulls right? Well like it was said, 7-10 usually means a denial or in some cases a verification request letter. Hopefully you get approved for the 1st app...which cards did you apply for if you dont mind me asking.

gardening since 5/21/2016
Message 4 of 26
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@dodgerslv wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

@kdm31091 wrote:

so this is the first time Chase pulls another bureau for you CA? If i remeber correctly you have said that all of your chase applications have been single EX pulls right?

yes, it seems by having 2 applications in at one time might be a trigger for another pull on something different in this case.

I have only had them pull another report 1 other time and it was back when I did 2 apps at same time and both ended up declined and that was before I had chase cards

Message 5 of 26
dodgerslv
Valued Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

@dodgerslv wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

@kdm31091 wrote:

so this is the first time Chase pulls another bureau for you CA? If i remeber correctly you have said that all of your chase applications have been single EX pulls right?

yes, it seems by having 2 applications in at one time might be a trigger for another pull on something different in this case.

I have only had them pull another report 1 other time and it was back when I did 2 apps at same time and both ended up declined and that was before I had chase cards

I have applied for 2 chase cards within days of each other twice and they still end up pulling Experian again so its interesting to see they pulled different one. So 1st applicaton was the 2 week and 2nd is 7-10 days right? Well rooting for you that you get at least one approval buddy!

gardening since 5/21/2016
Message 6 of 26
Wovenyarn
Regular Contributor

Is there a link to check the status of a chase application?

Freedom $3k, DCU $5k, BoA Rewards $1k, BoA Americard $2k, Barclay's Ring $3k, Cap 1 Plat $2k, QS1 $2k, Discover IT $500, Lowe's $10k

Scores: EQ 687, TU 709, EX 692
Message 7 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Wovenyarn wrote:

No link.  You will just have to keep calling the automated line.

Message 8 of 26
Wovenyarn
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Wovenyarn wrote:

No link.  You will just have to keep calling the automated line.

Thank you.  I've been doing that.

Freedom $3k, DCU $5k, BoA Rewards $1k, BoA Americard $2k, Barclay's Ring $3k, Cap 1 Plat $2k, QS1 $2k, Discover IT $500, Lowe's $10k

Scores: EQ 687, TU 709, EX 692
Message 9 of 26
taxi818
Super Contributor

@kdm31091 wrote:

+1 On 1 phone line it said 2 weeks. other 30days. Needless to say after 10 days i got my marriott card

Message 10 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.