Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase 30 day message?

tag
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Chase 30 day message?

image.jpgIs this what everyone says is the "30 day message from Chase? I've read that 7-10 business days means denial and 30 is usually approval... 

Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase 30 day message?

Seems to be the case. I am also riding the 30-day train with them on my CSP and FU apps from last week. The automated status line still keeps telling me 30 days every time I call.

Keep your fingers crossed!

Message 2 of 26
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Mine is for the Freedom Unlimited, I'll ride it out and see how it goes!
Message 3 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think every app that isn't an instant decision gets this msg. You can call 800-436-7927 press # then 3 then 1 and enter your social. It will give you your status. 7-10 is typically a denial, and 2 week or 30 day msg is said to more likely be an approval. 

Message 4 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

OP charge your damn phone.

I also got the 30 day message.  Will call in and recon this morning when they are open and see what happens.  If denied will try for a second recon.  If denied again, will pick up my tears and move on Smiley Very Happy

Message 5 of 26
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

I was approved, cal the verification line, they approved me there instead of UW department.
Message 6 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Riding the 30 day (after a recon) train for the Unlimited.
Message 7 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I think every app that isn't an instant decision gets this msg. You can call 800-436-7927 press # then 3 then 1 and enter your social. It will give you your status. 7-10 is typically a denial, and 2 week or 30 day msg is said to more likely be an approval. 

Correct.

Message 8 of 26
belle6m2k
Regular Contributor

Im still waiting from a 4/22 app. Line just keeps giving me the 2 week message.

Message 9 of 26
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Belle call (800)278-8830 it's the verification line. I called and got a code sent to me, 15,000 approval for SW Visa siggy
Message 10 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.