Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Amazon 30 day notice

tag
Jimp2323
Regular Contributor

Re: Chase Amazon 30 day notice

@Aduke1122 wrote:
Hey here is the automated status line number 888-338-2586 you call and have to put in your SSN and if it says 7-10 days it is almost certain a denial , if you hear a 2 week message or 30 days you have Avery good chance of approval

Called the number and got transfered to a real human being!  She told me that my satus was still up to 30 day--4 days after apping on Monday.  I have no patience, sigh.

By the way, just as a public service announcement...Make sure that you dial the number properly....888-338-2596 is a "Connect with girls who want to talk to you" service.Man Embarassed

Message 21 of 25
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Thanks for the number updateSmiley Wink

I dont have to be lonely....at myFico "only" .commmmmmSmiley Happy
Message 22 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jimp2323 wrote:

@Aduke1122 wrote:
Hey here is the automated status line number 888-338-2586 you call and have to put in your SSN and if it says 7-10 days it is almost certain a denial , if you hear a 2 week message or 30 days you have Avery good chance of approval

Called the number and got transfered to a real human being!  She told me that my satus was still up to 30 day--4 days after apping on Monday.  I have no patience, sigh.

By the way, just as a public service announcement...Make sure that you dial the number properly....888-338-2596 is a "Connect with girls who want to talk to you" service.Man Embarassed

In my opinion, maybe that number should be considered the correct one.  Smiley Wink

Message 23 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@grillandwinemaster wrote:

So I applied for a Chase Amazon Visa card and I got the thirty day notice...

I thought it was a denial, so I applied for the Synch Amazon version and I was instantly approved. 

On my approval thread, several members mentioned I "may" end up with 2 Amazon cards. 

Is there something I should be doing to encourage a Chase approval? This would be my first Chase card, if approved.  

So, all You Chase guru's, I need Your help, how should I proceed? Just wait it out?

Thanks!

OP if you dont mind sharing how this turned out, it might be a good data point.  I know I'm kind of interested in knowing, after reading the whole thread.  Smiley Wink

I'm currently looking at day 11 for the soonest I'll even hear from a card I was pre-qualified for, and started a thread as well, so this type of thing is currently close to my heart.  It also is, because this has a good chance of being the next card I apply for.  Thanks, and I hope you got it.  

Message 24 of 25
mitchblue
Valued Contributor

I recently got that 30 day notice with Hyatt.. I was patient and waited for the letter, my Experian was just locked. I unlocked, called them up and was approved after a couple questions.

FICO® 8 Scores 821 FICO® 9 Equifax 826 (Updated 02-7-23)
Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.