Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Amazon Prime

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Amazon Prime

App yesterday at got immediate 30 day. Pulled EX right away and EQ this morning. Robo lady still says 30 day. Several apps and new accounts last week but only one of three approvals are showing. Wonder what will happen. 

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
pipeguy
Senior Contributor

Re: Chase Amazon Prime

Generally with Chase the 30 message is a "we need to check further" rather than a decline - the 7 to 10 day notice is generally a decline. My first Chase card (Freedom) went from 30 day to approved in 2-3 days, everything since than aka convert to Freedom Unlimited, CLI from $2k Sl to $10k and two additional cards (AARP and Amazon Signature) were instant approvals rather than any time delay. 

Just keep checking the application approval status (telephone or online) and if it doesn't change to the 7-10 day notice, you should be approved - if it changes to 7-10 or decline you can always recon.  As a side note, the Chase-Amazon card is fairly easy to get although starting limits can be as low as $1k.

Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just checked robo lady now says dreaded 7-10 days. Oh well. End of my apping for six months I guess 😂😤

Message 3 of 9
AllCredit
Frequent Contributor

I would wait for the letter, I had the same thing happen for this card...ended up needing to go through verfication...THEN I was approved...

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

One can only hope Smiley Frustrated

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Any updates? 

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

SECOND UPDATE, called and verified ID and then completed app and approved with SL 2500. Haha finally in with Chase. 😁

UPDATE. got letter and it is an identity verification from fraud Dept. They are not open now so will update tomorrow. What is chance it's just identify verify then approve? Never got one of these before. 

7-10 day letter - will update when received. 

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry to hear about that. I almost certainly wouldn't get approved by Chase for anything myself due to the BK on my record (AND the fact that I burned them on said BK!), so I'll just save myself the disappointment.

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'd recon it! Use the recon number in the backdoor thread and give it a shot!!!!

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.