Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Application Backdoor Number

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Application Backdoor Number

Today I applied for a Chase Freedom Unlimited and I got hit with the dreaded "Wait 30 Days" response. I thought for sure I was getting denied due to me making less than $8,000 a year and this being my first card.

After doing some research I found out that there are such things as "Backdoor numbers" I found one for chase. I called it up and they were able to approve my application (Yay me!)

So this number was a little hard to come by which is why I want to share it with you guys so you don't have to go through the hassle that I did Smiley Very Happy 

The number is: 1-888-270-2127

As featured in this article here: https://pointscentric.com/2016/09/10/new-chase-reconsideration-line-phone-number/

Hope this helped at least someone who was on the same boat I was! 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Total80sKid
Senior Contributor

Re: Chase Application Backdoor Number

Congrats and thanks for sharing the Chase info Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 7
Gidgetmom
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on the new card!

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Welcome to the forum!

Here you will find plenty of backdoor numbers...Including the one you just posted! 😉

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Applications/Backdoor-Numbers/td-p/408066

Enjoy the read! 

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval, and thanks for the backdoor number!

As of 11/24/2017 it is still a working number for reconsideration with Chase.

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just tried to call the recon line and he only gave me reasons on why I was denied: Charged-Off Delinquency, Age of Credit Profile too short.
Message 6 of 7
jbsilva21
Regular Contributor

Congrats on the recon. I have never had success with it. I have thick skin but DW was nearly in tears. After scolding her for a late from 2012, in a rude but polite voice said have a nice day. To DW it sounded like HAVE A NICE DAY MYFICKO'ER!

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.