Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Application Status?

tag
elim
Senior Contributor

Re: Chase Application Status?

@Anonymous wrote:
Maybe, but I kind of messed up by applying for the Freedom last night. I got approved, and now I'm not sure if they will give me the FU.

Just stockpile the UR's until you are able to get the FU, and eventually a CSP or CSR to transfer them to and get the multiplier for travel (and the corresponding bonus).

Message 11 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

jmarte...I applied for two cards at the same time...FAIRMONT AMD IHG....They approved both...had to call Recon...I have the Freedom card too, I have 13 new accounts opened in less than 2 yrs too...5/24 rule isnt affecting me and Chase

Message 12 of 27
Cstl05
Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

jmarte...I applied for two cards at the same time...FAIRMONT AMD IHG....They approved both...had to call Recon...I have the Freedom card too, I have 13 new accounts opened in less than 2 yrs too...5/24 rule isnt affecting me and Chase

Congrats!  I don't believe that the Fairmont and IHG are under the 5/24 rule though, perhaps someone can confirm?

Chase Sapphire Reserve/Chase Sapphire Preferred/Ritz Carlton/Chase Freedom/Amex Blue Cash/Discover IT/Capital One Quicksilver/Bank of America Cash Rewards/Citi Costco/Citi Double Cash/Barclay Apple Rewards
Message 13 of 27
SFernandez13461
Frequent Contributor

I applied for the Chase Freedom yesterday and got the same notice. Called the application status number and it said it was "under review." Hoping for good news, but it doesn't look promising. I was minding my own business in the garden when a CC offer I got in the mail gave me an itchy trigger finger yesterday. Hope the new inquiries weren't for nothing, but I'm headed back to the garden now. 

EX 695, EQ 703, TU 681 (1/17)
Message 14 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

I applied for both the Freedom and the Freedom Unlimited. Both with a $700 starting limit. Got the freedom a week ago, and the FU is now on its way! They just wanted me to prove my identity and address.

Message 15 of 27
SFernandez13461
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations! Smiley Happy

Message 16 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you! I hope they approve your application as well! *fingers crossed*

Message 17 of 27
SFernandez13461
Frequent Contributor

Thanks. By the way, can you refer me to a thread that explains how to get the CCs in your signature?

Message 18 of 27
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@SFernandez13461 wrote:

Thanks. By the way, can you refer me to a thread that explains how to get the CCs in your signature?

How to add card pictures to your signature:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/SmorgasBoard/THIS-IS-HOW-YOU-ADD-CREDIT-CARD-PICS-TO-YOUR-PROFILE/td...

Message 19 of 27
SFernandez13461
Frequent Contributor

Thanks, UncleB Smiley Happy

Message 20 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.