Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase CSP 30 day

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase CSP 30 day

no not yet, still waiting for my verification according to them it takes up to 5 business days for them to process the fax i sent over... according to the robo lady its still 7-10 days so idk 

Message 21 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase CSP 30 day

okay guys so final update on this side of the forums.... after about a week of intrigue (waiting) and drama(kept having to go back to the bank to get address verified, first time the drivers license was too dark, then it was blurry, then they couldnt accept my insurance bill. blah blah blah) finally this morning went again made sure it was as light and as clear as possible.... Called up 3 hours later spoke to the most wonderful person i could have spoken to today ( sorry to my dw) she put me on hold came back on the line... congratulations sir you should see your card in about 7-10 business days you have been approved for 8k...WOOOOHOOOOO.... now just one more card and off to garden for the next couple of years.

Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.