Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase CSP 30 day

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase CSP 30 day

The funny thing is I stongly suspect my mentioning of CFPB when I was upset and finding out all this information over the phone may have had something to do with my getting a call back so fast. It really seems like they got caught doing some pretty shady things in a very short period of time. There is no way to reconcile this series of events and I was a big looser because of their contradictory policy. It would seem like this is the very real reason the CFPB exists!

Remember I was preapproved on the website and even told by a teller and a banker I was approved. All they asked me for online was my income which they already had. Nothing else was asked at all.. I may file even if things go my way so others don't have to deal with this. It's just wrong.

Message 21 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase CSP 30 day

I'd probably file a complaint myself but honestly if you do they may note it internally. No one knows how that affects the relationship going forward. Legally they can't aggress against you but internally who knows.

Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.