Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Credit Card Application Status

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Credit Card Application Status

i tried searching for the number here but couldnt find this. sorry if its already posted. 888-338-2586
Message 1 of 110
109 REPLIES 109
sexyladyshaq
Established Member

Re: Chase Credit Card Application Status

The backdoor number is 888-245-0625.
Message 2 of 110
Anonymous
Not applicable

@sexyladyshaq wrote:
The backdoor number is 888-245-0625.

If you have a "30 day" message, can you call the backdoor number for an instant decision with a credit analyst?
Message 3 of 110
sexyladyshaq
Established Member

Absolutely...I applied on Tuesday and received the 30 day message and when I called the backdoor number 5 minutes later, they told me the system denied me but they will re-consider my application and approve me for $5, 000. I said OK fine.  Yesterday I tried the backdoor number again to see if they can match my other cards and they gave me $3,000 more. Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 110
techgirl
Frequent Contributor

Thanks for posting the backdoor number - I did it online and got the same 30-day message. When I called they told me I got approved :-) See my thread.

Thanks!
05/12: approx 680 across the board
04/08 EQ: 730 TU: 748 EX: 718
03/08: EQ: 713 TU: ? EX: ?
12/07: EQ: 689 TU: 711 EX: 721
Message 5 of 110
smallfry
Senior Contributor

@sexyladyshaq wrote:
Absolutely...I applied on Tuesday and received the 30 day message and when I called the backdoor number 5 minutes later, they told me the system denied me but they will re-consider my application and approve me for $5, 000. I said OK fine. Yesterday I tried the backdoor number again to see if they can match my other cards and they gave me $3,000 more. Smiley Happy

You go girl.Smiley Happy
Message 6 of 110
scramblingin2007
Established Contributor

I'm still waiting for my status. I app'ed on the 23rd over the phone, told me I'd get an answer with in 30 days. They pulled hard on Ex on 24th. Called app status # last night and machine told me it's still pending to wait 2 weeks. I am too chicken to call them! Should I? Help!
Message 7 of 110
scramblingin2007
Established Contributor

scramblingin2007 wrote:
I'm still waiting for my status. I app'ed on the 23rd over the phone, told me I'd get an answer with in 30 days. They pulled hard on Ex on 24th. Called app status # last night and machine told me it's still pending to wait 2 weeks. I am too chicken to call them! Should I? Help!

Okay, I just called and spoke to the analyst. He said my app is still pending and didn't know why. Said everything looked fine. I asked him if he needed any more info, he said no but if they do that they will call me. Told me to give it another 15 days. wth?!
Message 8 of 110
Anonymous
Not applicable

How good are they on cli on activation??
Message 9 of 110
sexyladyshaq
Established Member

Thanks, I think I deserved it.
Message 10 of 110
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.