cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Fraud Verification.. now 2 more weeks??

tag
jlg1970
Valued Member

Chase Fraud Verification.. now 2 more weeks??

Hi all. I applied for Chase Sapphire Preferred on 4/20, and got a letter in the mail yesterday from the fraud dept needing identity verification. Got asked a few questions then got a text with a verification code that I needed to read back and I was good to go. The rep said I will get a decision within 2 weeks.

I have more than 5 accounts in the last 24 months and a few are rather recent. Do you think that's an approval if they went through all that trouble?
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
bigpoppa09
Established Contributor

Re: Chase Fraud Verification.. now 2 more weeks??

@jlg1970 wrote:
Hi all. I applied for Chase Sapphire Preferred on 4/20, and got a letter in the mail yesterday from the fraud dept needing identity verification. Got asked a few questions then got a text with a verification code that I needed to read back and I was good to go. The rep said I will get a decision within 2 weeks.

I have more than 5 accounts in the last 24 months and a few are rather recent. Do you think that's an approval if they went through all that trouble?

Chase is a stickler for the 5/24 rule a few get around it but most get denied so don't be surprised if it's denied.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Fraud Verification.. now 2 more weeks??

Wishing you well...good luck!!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.