Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Freedom Approval Odds

tag
GlocksAndCredit
Regular Contributor

Re: Chase Freedom Approval Odds

I would give it a shot! I only had 0.7 AAoA, and was approved for 3K! Instant. No recon, no nothing. Didn't have any Baddies on report, PIF every month. 

CSP $9500, CapitalOne VentureOne Sig Visa $8000 Chase Freedom Sig Visa $5000, Citi ThankYou Preferred Sig Visa $5000, Amazon Store Card $5000, Discover IT $4800, CapitalOne Quick Silver MasterCard $4000, Fidelity AMEX $4000, Sallie Mae Mastercard $3300, Hilton Honors Sig Visa $3300, Citi Double Cash $2700, SunTrust Cash Rewards $2500, Citi Simplicity Visa $2300, AMEX BCE $2000, AMEX Everyday $2000, AMEX Delta SkyMiles $2000, Amazon Reward Visa $1800, BP VIsa $1800, Barclays Apple Visa $1700, Suncoast FCU $1000, Target REDCard $900

Current Scores: EQ 727 (Fico), EX 735 (Fico) **In the Garden unti....forever.
Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I never had any installment loans before, just a little of year in employment and credit card history, before that I was living abroad. Current TU score is 733.

Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for all the help guys. I first got a cli with my boa to 7500 and then apped for the freedom, approved 5k.
Message 13 of 16
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 14 of 16
Jkusa
Valued Member

@rootpooty wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello everyone,

should I open a checking with Chase and put 10k and DD to start building a relationship with them? 6 inq, have been working for 1yr 1m, 23 years old, make 90k annually. Thanks

You cant build a relationship with chase. The constant recommendation of depositing funds into an account WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES FOR A CC.  I had been banking with chase for 5 years with 10k plus in checking and a few k in savings buuuuut I also had zero account history thinking living off cash no credit was the way to go.  Denied for freedom they didnt care how long I had a checking account.

I say go for it you make a good income I dont see how they would give you 500 my guess is an approval for at least 2500 but you may have to recon it

I've had similar lousy results, Chase really doesnt give a crap about you or your 10k to be perfectly honest. That's not to say you still wont get a card, you never know

((EDIT))And...Congrats!! 

src="http://ficoforums.myfico.com/fico/i/custom/FFC_Icon.gif">Starting Score: 652
Current Score: EQ 685 TU 683 EX 699 (their sites FAKO) all as of 03/02/13
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 15 of 16
kwinks
Regular Contributor

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.