Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Freedom! Approved!

tag
MegaZX30
Valued Member

Chase Freedom! Approved!

So I took the chance and I applied for one more card! Which I'm thinking will do it for now!
I started by two things really lol.

1. MyJourney mentioned the Freedom card when I asked if there was any recomended cards atm I might go for based on my current scores and profile. (Yep I can be easily influenanced in some instances lol)

2. Just for curiousity sake I used the Chase 'pre-qualifier' to see if any offers popped up, the Freedom card and the Slate card where I guess what they considered right for me.

I applied and bam Approved
Chase Freedom
3K Line
15 Month Intro purchase/balance transfers
18.99% Purchase APR after that

I'm curious though the app says something along the lines of
if the credit limit doesn't' suite me I can ask about options when I call to activate the card...

Any experiance(s) on how good/flexible they are on that?

Discover IT: $2,650 -- Capital One Platinum $1K -- Cap One QuickSilver $3K -- Chase Freedom $3K
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
DigitalArk
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase Freedom! Approved!

Congrats!! Smiley Wink

Message 2 of 13
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Congratulations on your approval!

That wording is standard for Chase and if you request a CLI it will result in another HP. IMO, if your CR's haven't changed, chances are you be wasting an inq.

YMMV
Message 3 of 13
MegaZX30
Valued Member

Thanks!!

And I see haha, well I'm not too worried about the cli 'offer' if you would call it that then, I'll take what I got then I'm happy. Smiley Happy I was just curious because of the wording lol. But thank you for the info.

Discover IT: $2,650 -- Capital One Platinum $1K -- Cap One QuickSilver $3K -- Chase Freedom $3K
Message 4 of 13
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 5 of 13
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats, terrific card!

Message 6 of 13
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

Congrats and you are going to love this card Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 13
knoregs
Established Contributor

Congrats!

~kn

EQ: 700 (FICO ScoreWatch) 11/26/14
EX: ??? (No Current)
TU: 681 (Discover FICO) 11/12/14

Last App 9/22/14... In Garden 'till Summer '15
Message 8 of 13
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@MegaZX30 wrote:

So I took the chance and I applied for one more card! Which I'm thinking will do it for now!
I started by two things really lol.

1. MyJourney mentioned the Freedom card when I asked if there was any recomended cards atm I might go for based on my current scores and profile. (Yep I can be easily influenanced in some instances lol)

2. Just for curiousity sake I used the Chase 'pre-qualifier' to see if any offers popped up, the Freedom card and the Slate card where I guess what they considered right for me.

I applied and bam Approved
Chase Freedom
3K Line
15 Month Intro purchase/balance transfers
18.99% Purchase APR after that

I'm curious though the app says something along the lines of
if the credit limit doesn't' suite me I can ask about options when I call to activate the card...

Any experiance(s) on how good/flexible they are on that?

Don't forget to activae the 5% bonus from oct-dec. I think its amazon and department stores. 

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 9 of 13
MegaZX30
Valued Member

Thanks again everyone!

Yea when the card gets in I'll totally do that, haha I'll definitly make at least some use of it, normally shopping on Amazon, if for nothing else, for gifts by the holidays so that will be useful when it rolls alittle closer around!

the page says 'select department stores' I don't know exactly what that entails too?

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.