Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Freedom Approved!!!!!!!!!!

tag
mnavas
Frequent Contributor

Chase Freedom Approved!!!!!!!!!!

I just got approved for the Chase Freedom card... I really thought i was gonna get a denial  cuz i have 14 inquiries in my experian report and 5 in the last 6 months and yeah Chase pulled Exp for me 

The CL is not that high it's only $2,200 and the APR is 18.99% but i guess i'm ok with that since i already have too much credit available and too many credit cards opened in the last 6 months (Around 6) well i think it's time to stop applying for a while (at least six months) and let my new cards  age a little bit 

Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
Rhaeny
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase Freedom Approved!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats and welcome to the Freedom family!

Major CC's - Barclay's ($5.5K) | Barclay's Sallie Mae MC ($5K) | DCU ($7.5K) | Discover IT ($1.4K) | Genisys Visa ($1.4K) | NFCU Visa ($22K) | Navcheck ($15K) | Chase Freedom ($5K) | SDFCU Visa ($8K) | Amex BCP ($9.5K) | Amex Delta ($10K) |Store CC's| -Amazon ($4K) | Catherines ($850) | JCP ($4K) | Macy's ($1.7K) | Avenue ($850) | Victoria's Secret ($1.4K) | Walmart ($4.1K) | Paypal SC ($1.3K) | HSN ($2.5) | Sears ($2.6K) | Sams Club ($4.1K) |Goal|: Age with grace to 750 across the board |Last app|: 3/3/2014
Message 2 of 19
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@mnavas wrote:

I just got approved for the Chase Freedom card... I really thought i was gonna get a denial  cuz i have 14 inquiries in my experian report and 5 in the last 6 months and yeah Chase pulled Exp for me 

The CL is not that high it's only $2,200 and the APR is 18.99% but i guess i'm ok with that since i already have too much credit available and too many credit cards opened in the last 6 months (Around 6) well i think it's time to stop applying for a while (at least since nonths) and let my new cards to age a little bit 

CONGRATS!!!

Time to slide over to the Garden and age those INQ's and accounts!!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 3 of 19
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 4 of 19
migliogiorni
Established Contributor

congrats on your approval Smiley Very Happyee

BOA: 8.9k
CSP: 5k
Discover: 5k
Citi TY Preferd: 5k
Wally: 5k
JCP: 4.9k
citiForward: 4.7k
ChaseFreedom: 4.5k
DFS: 2k
Message 5 of 19
enharu
Super Contributor

grats!

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 6 of 19
sonson
Regular Contributor

congrats!

Starting Score: EQ 548 [ Feb 2010 ]
Current Score: TU 663 EQ 686
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 7 of 19
Exonumist
Established Contributor

Congrats! I'm waiting for mine to come in the mail... Pretty sure the rep meant 3-5 business days, but I'm very impatient when it comes to new plastic. Out of curiosity what are your fico scores? It looks like we have fairly similar profiles. 

Message 8 of 19
boomhower
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval.  You have a nice selection of cards, garden for a year!

Message 9 of 19
MovingForward_2012
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval! Chase Freedom is great! Smiley Happy
Cards: Orchard Bank ($1100) | Cap1 Cash Rewards ($2500) | Chase Freedom ($1000) | Best Buy ($2500) | Discover It ($1000) | Barclay Rewards ($2500) | Current scores: EX FAKO: 684, CK TU: 649, FICO EQ: 680, FICO TU: 698, FICO EX: 658 Happy Homeowner Since 2/6/13! Smiley Happy Last App: 4/5/13 Gardening until July 2014
Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.