New Contributor

Re: Chase Freedom Auto CLI

calihlove75 wrote:

Benton wrote:

LS,

I thought I read your recent post in which you wrote about having a surprising debt level on your cards. If I'm accurate, what are you doing out of the garden you professed to go to for awhile?

It was an automatic cli...no hard pull!!

You're right.

Established Contributor
MountainHiker

congrats!!

EQ-732FICO,EX-PLUS 740,TU-725FICO
Goal 750 Across

NFCU Signature Cash Rewards Visa, Chase Freedom Visa, Wells Fargo Visa Secured
Frequent Contributor
Imua

nick125 wrote:

Every time I see one these threads, I check my Freedom account...and nope, no CLI for me :smileysad:

same here :smileyhappy:

i did get an auto CLI from my initial $4600 to $6000 after my 2nd statement (back in April 2009)... but none since

BofA visa $9.4k ... BofA Cash Rewards visa sig $10k ... Cap 1 Venture1 visa sig $10k ...
Chase Freedom visa $10k ... Macy's $1.5k ... Macy's Amex $5k ... Sam's Club $6.3k
myFICOs as of 3/25/14:...EX=809 .... EQ=802....TU=787

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}