cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Freedom Pre-Approved then DENIED. UGH!

tag
boogiesaveslives
Regular Contributor

Re: Chase Freedom Pre-Approved then DENIED. UGH!

@Anonymous wrote:
Actually it depends on the age of the file. Though the number of cards and types REALLY should be reversed... 7 Major CCs and 1 Store card.

That's the goal with this move.  I'd like to phase out my store cards and work on my majors. I've been rebuilding for a few years.  I currently have Logix Federal CU, Walmart, JCPenney, Victoria's Secret, Care Credit (kid needed braces), Chevron, Amazon and Sit N Sleep (no interest).  

My AAoA took a hit, down to about 4.5 yrs  because I had to take out a student loan in September.  Smiley Sad

Starting: TU 616 (VS) EQ 598 (FICO) EX 619 (FAKO)
Current: TU 660(FICO) EQ 702 (FICO) EX 716 (FICO)
Message 31 of 50
boogiesaveslives
Regular Contributor

@juggalo9er wrote:

i hear venture one is giving nice limits

That would be nice, but I don't think I'd qualify.  I was pre-approved for the Classic Platiunum and QS One Rewards.  Don't they pull all three CBs?

Message 32 of 50
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@laurasiew wrote:

@juggalo9er wrote:

i hear venture one is giving nice limits

That would be nice, but I don't think I'd qualify.  I was pre-approved for the Classic Platiunum and QS One Rewards.  Don't they pull all three CBs?

yes, do QS!

Message 33 of 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

No QS1.

Not worth it.
Message 34 of 50
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:
No QS1.

Not worth it.

+1.. You get Triple Pulled and you have to deal with Crap 1, you most likely will regret it down the line.. Just don't do it!

Barclay's might be your answer.

Message 35 of 50
boogiesaveslives
Regular Contributor

UPDATE:

Got antsy and pulled the trigger on Barclay Rewards. Got the review message then checked the status of my application and BOOM approved for $1300. I know it's not much, I'll recon in the morning but I'll take it!

Yay! Thank you everyone!
Message 36 of 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

@laurasiew wrote:
UPDATE:

Got antsy and pulled the trigger on Barclay Rewards. Got the review message then checked the status of my application and BOOM approved for $1300. I know it's not much, I'll recon in the morning but I'll take it!

Yay! Thank you everyone!

Congrats! On the approval and avoiding the triple pull of death Smiley LOL

Message 37 of 50
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@laurasiew wrote:
UPDATE:

Yay! Thank you everyone!

Congrats, told youSmiley Happy... Call tomorrow and speak to the Credit analyst (back door number) and recon the initial starting limit!  

Message 38 of 50
boogiesaveslives
Regular Contributor

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@laurasiew wrote:
UPDATE:

Yay! Thank you everyone!

Congrats, told youSmiley Happy... Call tomorrow and speak to the Credit analyst (back door number) and recon the initial starting limit!  

Thanks to you and everyone else who gave their input.  These forums are the best.

Got another update for you...

Got a little cocky after the Barclay Rewards and app'd for Barclay Apple.  I've been thinking about getting a new computer for school but still undecided.  Approved for $3000!!!

Looks like Barclay is my new friend Smiley Happy

Message 39 of 50
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@laurasiew wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@laurasiew wrote:
UPDATE:

Yay! Thank you everyone!

Thanks to you and everyone else who gave their input.  These forums are the best.

Got another update for you...

Got a little cocky after the Barclay Rewards and app'd for Barclay Apple.  I've been thinking about getting a new computer for school but still undecided.  Approved for $3000!!!

Looks like Barclay is my new friend Smiley Happy

Grats on the apple one as well, might make the recon a bit tougher on the rewards though?  Let us know how it goes!

Message 40 of 50
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.