Did you mean: 

Chase Freedom Uniimited App

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Freedom Uniimited App

I applied for Chase Freedom Unlimited credit today and recieved this message

Thank you for your request.

We need to review your request a little longer. We will let you know of our decision by U.S. mail. This could take up to 30 days.
Please do not resubmit this request.
Thank you for choosing Chase Freedom Unlimited

What are my chances of being approved?

I already have the Chase Freedom credit card which I was approved and recieved just over two weeks ago.  I have read apply for both freedom and unlimited freedom within 30 days of each other.  Was this information correct?

MY Fico score 8:  EQ 702, TU 728, EX 728

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Freedom Uniimited App

@Anonymous wrote:

I applied for Chase Freedom Unlimited credit today and recieved this message

Thank you for your request.

We need to review your request a little longer. We will let you know of our decision by U.S. mail. This could take up to 30 days.
Please do not resubmit this request.
Thank you for choosing Chase Freedom Unlimited

What are my chances of being approved?

I already have the Chase Freedom credit card which I was approved and recieved just over two weeks ago.  I have read apply for both freedom and unlimited freedom within 30 days of each other.  Was this information correct?

MY Fico score 8:  EQ 702, TU 728, EX 728

Were one or both prequals? 30 days is usually good and your Ex is in the ballpark. Best of luck, OP!

Message 2 of 3
JustBPatient
Established Contributor

Re: Chase Freedom Uniimited App

Good luck!!

Amex Gold =Amex ED 20k = Amex BCP 14k = Amex SPG Lux 2k = Arrival 2k = Ring 14k = BOA 321 30k = BOA BBR 10k = CSR 25k = Freedom 10k = Citi Simplicity 9k = Citi DC 5k = Citi DP 3k = DCVR IT 16k = DCVR IT(2) 10k = CAP1 QS 15k = NFCU CR24k/AE25k/CLOC 15k = BBVA 14k = Wells Plat. 5k = (2) US Bank Cash+ 13k, 18k = PenFed 17k

FICO scores TU 764 EX 739 EQ 745
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.