Established Member
tdoger

Re: Chase Freedom

[ Edited ]

My wife got an instant approval for 13,000.  EX and TU pulls.  Her highest CL is 12,500 (AU on my Barclays).  Her scores are little higher than mine but I have a thicker file, so I did the pre-approval and accepted:  Just like the OP, I got a 25,000 CL.  It also matched my Amex, and two hards.

Frequent Contributor
Platinum

tdoger wrote:

My wife got an instant approval for 13,000.  EX and TU pulls.  Her highest CL is 12,500 (AU on my Barclays).  Her scores are little higher than mine but I have a thicker file, so I did the pre-approval and accepted:  Just like the OP, I got a 25,000 CL.  It also matched my Amex, and two hards.

I did go that route too: "Check for Pre-Qualified Offers". There was offer for CSP, Slate and Freedom for me. Clicked "Respond" and completed the app form that was shorter then usually and was approved instantly with two HP but I don't mind. It 's worth it. :smileyhappy: Thanks everyone !!!

Senior Contributor
yudeology101

WTG, OP!  Awesome limit, congrats to you

JPM Ritz Carlton $8k I UMP Club $8k I CSP $8k | Chase Hyatt $5k I AMEX Green NPSL I AMEX Delta $2k I Citi AA $2k | C1 QS $4.5k
BOA UNC-CH Alumni $6k I Hawaiian WEMC $3k I Arrival $6.5k I IT $1.5k | Merrill+ $2k | Lowes $12k | Apple $2k | +13more
Scores: EQ:671 (FICO 11) EX:686 (FICO N/C) TU:686 (FICO N/C) *8-5-14*
Overall UTIL: 14% *Gardening Since: 9/12/14*
------------------------------------------------------------
Need to stay out of trouble.... Go Heels!!! ... GC Watchlist ( #1 as of 12-12-13)

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}