Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Hyatt [UPDATE]

tag
ojefferyo
Valued Contributor

Chase Hyatt [UPDATE]

Well to curb my Discover no-cli I appl'd for the Hyatt card.

Thank you for applying. Your application requires further review before making a decision.

Here's what you can expect:

• Our goal is to notify you in writing within 10 days; however, in some circumstances it may take up to 30 days.
  • If you are approved, you will receive your card and other important information in the mail.
  • Please do not resubmit this application.

Called the automated line and it said I should be getting something in the mail within 2 weeks. Lending department was closed when I called so I'll call back tomorrow. 

Verification? Denial? They want to laugh at me?

UPDATE

Called lending services and they transfered me to verification. After a few minutes he came back and said I was approved for $10k. Thanked him and was on my way. Then a few minutes later I said to myself why didn't I ask for more. I called back and they said once it's approved they cannot do anything to the credit line and I would have to apply for an increase which would be another pull. He said the account hasn't even been created yet. Anyone get their card approved then called back and had sucess with a CLI right away?

Now I'm really headed to the garden, gonna be sooooooo hard!!!!

Amex Platinum, Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass, Chase Southwest Premier, Chase Marriott Rewards Premier, Discover IT, Sony Visa, Barclay Arrival+ MC, Cabela Visa, Walmart SC, Amazon SC, Kohls, Diners Club Premier, PayPal Credit, PenFed Platinum Reward Visa, PenFed PLOC, Chase Ritz Carlton, Citi TY Premier, Amex BCP, Discover Miles, Care Credit, Blue Nile SC, iComfort SC, Cap1 Venture, Chase Hyatt, Lowes, US Bank Cash+, Citi Costco Visa
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
chalupaman
Super Contributor

Re: Chase Hyatt

@ojefferyo wrote:

Thank you for applying. Your application requires further review before making a decision.

• Our goal is to notify you in writing within 10 days; however, in some circumstances it may take up to 30 days.
  • If you are approved, you will receive your card and other important information in the mail.

Called the automated line and it said I should be getting something in the mail within 2 weeks. Lending department was closed when I called so I'll call back tomorrow. 

Verification? Denail? They want to laugh at me?

Sounds like a good sign to me. Call back tomorrow and see if it's just verification. It would have been a bad sign to me if you got the dreaded 7-10 day message.

Tradelines: Macy’s - $18k, Penfed Power Cash Rewards - $10k, Ethan Allen (TD Bank) - $5.7k, Kay Jewelers - $5.5k, Appliances Connection - $5.3k, Jared - $5.25k, Best Buy (Citi) - $5k, Dell Preferred Account - $3.5k, Samsung - $3.2k, Firestone CFNA - $3.2k, Capital One Platinum - $3k, Mercury MC - $2.25k, Williams Sonoma - $2.1k, Wayfair (Fortiva) - $2k, Amazon Store Card - $1.8k, Apple Card - $1.7k, NFCU cashRewards - $1.5k, CareCredit - $1.5k, B&H Photo - $1.5k, Adorama - $1.25k, Ebay MC - $1k, Sam’s Club MC - $1k, American Eagle - $1k, Ollo MC - $600, Mission Lane Visa - $500, NY & Company - $500, Walgreens - $500, Home Depot - $500, Target RED Card - $500, CapOne Secured MC 0 AF - $500, Penfed Overdraft LOC - $500

Current FICOS: Mid 640s-50s on all reports, Ch 7 BK D/C Aug 2019
Starting scores: EX - 534, EQ - 574, TU - 516 | Total TLs: $91k approx | Total Utilization: 17%, getting this back down
Message 2 of 8
ojefferyo
Valued Contributor

@chalupaman wrote:

@ojefferyo wrote:

Verification? Denail? They want to laugh at me?

Sounds like a good sign to me. Call back tomorrow and see if it's just verification. It would have been a bad sign to me if you got the dreaded 7-10 day message.

Hopefully it's good news, I did however just get the Ritz a few weeks ago.

Amex Platinum, Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass, Chase Southwest Premier, Chase Marriott Rewards Premier, Discover IT, Sony Visa, Barclay Arrival+ MC, Cabela Visa, Walmart SC, Amazon SC, Kohls, Diners Club Premier, PayPal Credit, PenFed Platinum Reward Visa, PenFed PLOC, Chase Ritz Carlton, Citi TY Premier, Amex BCP, Discover Miles, Care Credit, Blue Nile SC, iComfort SC, Cap1 Venture, Chase Hyatt, Lowes, US Bank Cash+, Citi Costco Visa
Message 3 of 8
traveler2005
Established Contributor

@ojefferyo wrote:

Verification? Denial? They want to laugh at me?

when I app'd for my chase united card, I got the 2 week message, didn't call them, account showed up under my chase profile about 3 weeks from apping, so good sign for me. YMMV

Starting Score: TU 573 Exp 523 Lender Pull, Eq 583
Current Score: TU 673, Exp 664.,Eq 672 04/17/2015 TU 741 Equifax 682 Experian 678

Goal Score: 700 across the board

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Last HP 6/10/2015
Message 4 of 8
ojefferyo
Valued Contributor

3 weeks, dang I'm impatient lol

Message 5 of 8
traveler2005
Established Contributor

@ojefferyo wrote:

3 weeks, dang I'm impatient lol

LOL!!!

Starting Score: TU 573 Exp 523 Lender Pull, Eq 583
Current Score: TU 673, Exp 664.,Eq 672 04/17/2015 TU 741 Equifax 682 Experian 678

Goal Score: 700 across the board

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Last HP 6/10/2015
Message 6 of 8
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Ritz is a bit different of a beast of how long it takes to show up

Message 7 of 8
ojefferyo
Valued Contributor

Ritz only took about 3 days before it showed up on my chase account. May have something to do with the fact that I had a Marriott Rewards already.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.