Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase IHG 30 day message

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase IHG 30 day message

Sigh..... pulled Ex which is currently showing 742 FICO8 but have tons of inq and 4-5 new accounts last 30 days (only 2 are showing so far) so am not full of hope. Way over 5/24 too so I am not sure why I even pulled on this one but  guess I couldnt help myself. Heard this one was outside of 5/24 so though i would take a chance. I think i need a new hobby. LOL

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Re: Chase IHG 30 day message

Not unusual to get the 30 day notice for this card. It's not under 5/24. One of my best cards from Chase! Probably one of the most underrated as well. Good luck!
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Pretty much everything from Chase can be put into the 30 days nowadays. Can be verification, though.

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

When I applied for the Amzaon visa signature, Chase gave me the 30 day message, which later turned 7-10 days. I was sure it was a denial, but got the letter and it only asked for me to call to verify I applied. She approved me after that.
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

just checked robo lady now says 7-10 so we will see. Not hopeful. 

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hopefully it's just verification. Your scores are higher than mine. Mine range from 683-697 and I was approved.
Message 6 of 8
chaos51
Regular Contributor

I've had two out of three chase cards that I've had instantly approved, and one go to 30 day. I never had any relationship with Chase until last year when I opened my Amazon Prime VS, and now they seem to love me, or at least like me enough. Also, there have been a few posts lately about the IHG, Hyatt, Marriott, Disney, etc... all going 30 day. Yes, there are a lot of DPs that suggest 7-10 isn't good news, but if you think you have a strong case for recon, then just wait for the letter and give them a call. Best of luck!

Total Revolving Credit Limit: $306,900
Pay Over Time Limit: $85,000
Fico 8 Scores: Ex: 751, TU 751, EQ 741
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Got the formal decline in th email. Too many inq and new accounts. No point in recon. In the garden I go. 

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.