Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase IHG denial

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase IHG denial

@Anonymous wrote:

oh btw, what IGH card are u applying? the one with the AF or without? the one with AF is signature version it needs 5k min line to start may be thats why there is an issue with income. Try the non-AF one? just trying to figure out why they wouldnt give you lol. or like above posters said dont say where it comes from...

I applied for the one with AF. Didn't know theres one without AF. I already told them most of my money is from my family. Today one credit analyst even told me at which day I told them this

Message 21 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

>.< eh may be just wait it out abit...?

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

oh btw, what IGH card are u applying? the one with the AF or without? the one with AF is signature version it needs 5k min line to start may be thats why there is an issue with income. Try the non-AF one? just trying to figure out why they wouldnt give you lol. or like above posters said dont say where it comes from...

I applied for the one with AF. Didn't know theres one without AF. I already told them most of my money is from my family. Today one credit analyst even told me at which day I told them this

Message 22 of 25
lukepwnsall
Regular Contributor

YOU CANNOT USE FAMILY INCOME IF UR UNDER 21!!! that is The law so if you tell chase you make 25k and 15k is from family then there gonna put ur income as 10k thats how it works. your DTI ratio should be fine IM a college student under 21 and make about 20-25k a year and I have about 36k avalible credit. Its the income there stuck on. my reccomendation is try a freedom card first and get that to 2k to 3k AND THEn apply for the IHG or another chase siggy card. I started with a freedom card with 500 and then got it to 2k and then approved for a 5k CSP. chase has alot of internal scoring. My guess is without history with you they probably dont want to give you 5k but if u had another card with them they probably would give it to you.

Edit: caps use was just to stress the importance not to shout sorry if it came off the wrong way.

TU 786 (10/23) EQ 794 (10/23) EX 773 (10/23)
Message 23 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just called EO. So this time denial reason is not enough credit history. Well. Well. And I also asked, IHG card doesn't have to be WMC. Well
Message 24 of 25
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Unfortunately, this was to be expected, although you tried several avenues.  Once your income position improves and/or your profile ages then you can give it another try.  The IHG card will be around for a while OP.

Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.