Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Sapphire Reserve Approval/Denial Data Share

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Sapphire Reserve Approval/Denial Data Share

There has obviously been a lot of chatter in recent weeks about the rumored and now comfirmed Chase Sapphire Reserve. The rumored release of the CSR has now been confirmed for 8/21 which is the date that a lot of us had our sights on. However, as most of us know there was a live link leaked yesterday for a little over an hour where a lot of people had success being approved for this long anticipated card that some are claiming "the best travel card to ever hit the market." We'll leave those lofty expectations to be talked about in the countless other threads about the Chase Sapphire Reserve. I thought it would be a good idea to start a thread where people are able to contribute data points from their apping experience. Please let us know about approvals, denials, 7-10 messages, 30 day messages, identity verification. Please also include all the info you are comfortable giving including scores, SL, apr%, UTIL, AAoA, inquiries, total CL, exposure with Chase, baddies, under 5/24, over 5/24, stated income, etc. All the information you can provide to help others paint a picture and see where their chances stand. Since some have already apped, I thought why not start this thread now and start collecting some data. Whether or not the under writing will be the same when it is release on 8/21 compared to those that got in early remains to be seen. The most common concern will be everyone that is at or over 5/24 when it is officially released. Thank you to everyone in advance, any and all input is appreciated. 

Message 1 of 225
224 REPLIES 224
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Sapphire Reserve Approval/Denial Data Share

instantly approved 10K CL

currently at 6/24

two chase cards, CSP and UnitedMilagePLUS

applied for both in May

CS from Credit karma 715

income $75k

Message 2 of 225
driftless
Valued Contributor

It would also be good to know your CL's of your other Chase cards to see how CSR compares.
CSR | Amex Platinum | EDP | QS (2)
Amex Blue Business Plus
Message 3 of 225
kdm31091
Super Contributor

Yesterday was basically a fluke though. We don't know if the same approval standards (i.e., 5/24) will be applied once the card is actually released.

Message 4 of 225
Anonymous
Not applicable

@kdm31091 wrote:

Yesterday was basically a fluke though. We don't know if the same approval standards (i.e., 5/24) will be applied once the card is actually released.

Whether or not the under writing will be the same when it is release on 8/21 compared to those that got in early remains to be seen. The most common concern will be everyone that is at or over 5/24 when it is officially released.

That's why all the information that is contributed will be key. We do not yet know about 5/24 when it is officially released. If denials start pouring in on Sunday/Monday due to 5/24 we will all have a lot more information. We shall see. I am currently at 4/24 and was really tempted to pull the trigger yesterday but considering I am at 4/24 I wanted to see some more info and wanted to make sure the 100k bonus was applied from apps yesterday which all signs point to yes so far.

Message 5 of 225
Anonymous
Not applicable

That being said, yes KDM I think you're right, it might have been a fluke and UW might be different come Sunday. Data Points from yesterday's apps should be taken with a grain of salt until further notice.

Message 6 of 225
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

That being said, yes KDM I think you're right, it might have been a fluke and UW might be different come Sunday. Data Points from yesterday's apps should be taken with a grain of salt until further notice.

That's true. It'll be funny if the 5/24 rule is applied when the card is released. 

Message 7 of 225
Anonymous
Not applicable

Instant approval 10K.

9/24 (this is open and closed, including a closed Ritz as well as a prior CSP) and my current Marriott Preferred at 35K.

EX 741 and EQ 782 (both were HP'd) scores from here.

Message 8 of 225
morgacj2004
Valued Contributor

I will love to see if anyone with a BK still reporting (3-5 yrs) that did not IIB gets approved. If that happens I would have to apply. Never say Never. Was told that I could not get in with CITI or CHASE prior to 7yrs my wife recently got approved for the CIITI Costco 9.5k and CITI SEARS MC 2k so maybe the same can happen with CHASE. One can only dream!!

AX Hilton Aspire 20k, AX Bonvoy Brilliant 15k, AX BCP 2k, AX Blue Bus Cash 15k, AX Delta Air Platinum 49k, (AU) AX Delta Gold 15k, AX Amazon Prime Bus 25k, BC Uber 29k, AKUSA FCU -10k , CITI AAdvantage Exec World Elite MC 16.5k, Discover (2) 16k, Kohls-4k, VS Comenity $3k, BofA AK Air Siggy 9.8k, WF Propel AX 5k, JCP $10k PFCU Plat Rewards Siggy 39.5k, PFCU Power Cash Rewards AX 10.5k, NFCU Flagship 50k, CLOC 15k, CITI Costco 9.5k, GAP VISA Synchrony $9k,Target MC 9k, Ulta MC Comenity 9k, Pay Pal 1k, CO Venture One 23k, US Bank Radisson Rewards Signature 10k, US Bank Fred Meyers World MC, 11k, US Bank Plat VISA 15.7k, VS Comenity 2k, 240k total available credit. Utiliz-2%, Current FICO EQ-724, EX 763,TU 802 ,Chapt 7 BK D/C 11-2012. Starting scores 520-550
Message 9 of 225
mowglidude
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Instant approval 10K.

9/24 (this is open and closed, including a closed Ritz as well as a prior CSP) and my current Marriott Preferred at 35K.

EX 741 and EQ 782 (both were HP'd) scores from here.

So it looks like $10K, at least yesterday is the CL. Wow, $35K on Marriott, mid 700 scores and only $10K? The good news is you were over 5/24. Hopefully that holds true. I wonder if you can recon CL?

Starting Score: 589/599/598 5/8/14
FICO® Score 8: EX 788 TU 791 EQ 785 05/09/23
Goal: Was 740 across all bureaus. DONE!
Message 10 of 225
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.