Chase application status line auto-transferring

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase application status line auto-transferring

Call this number:
(800) 436-7927

Follow he prompts...

This one worked for me. Found it in the Credit card application Forum under some backdoor number thread.

Don't know why the other one kept trying to transfer me and this one didn't but let's see if it works for you
Message 21 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Call this number:
(800) 436-7927

Follow he prompts...

This one worked for me. Found it in the Credit card application Forum under some backdoor number thread.

Don't know why the other one kept trying to transfer me and this one didn't but let's see if it works for you

Awesome, thanks!!

That one says 2 weeks for the Fairmont app!  *crossing fingers* come on big limits!!

Message 22 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome! That's what I have but I am soooo skeptical. I would be thrilled if it was approved. the Freedom card is on my wish list... one of only 2 left... so if I get this I will be so happy. Chase already gave me my highest limit so if I get that one matched I'll be good. Heck, any Approval I'll be good.

Keep me posted since you applied the day after me.
Message 23 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Awesome! That's what I have but I am soooo skeptical. I would be thrilled if it was approved. the Freedom card is on my wish list... one of only 2 left... so if I get this I will be so happy. Chase already gave me my highest limit so if I get that one matched I'll be good. Heck, any Approval I'll be good.

Keep me posted since you applied the day after me.

For sure. Anecdotal evidence suggests that the 2-week message will be an approval. When I got CSP in April last year it also went to 2 weeks for a few days before being approved.

Message 24 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

2 weeks has been an approval message for me on a prior Chase card in 2016. Good luck to you both. Smiley Happy

Message 25 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

I can't remember but I think my Amazon Visa went to 2 weeks after the 30 days as well and was approved -I'm just very skeptical since they pulled TU and EX. My EX sucks.
Message 26 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

How long from the 30 day notice did it change to two week notice?

Message 27 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

I applied on Sept 11th for a Rapid Rewards Premier and was approved and then on the 12th applied for Plus ( to get 60k bonus points for both cards) and received a

"We have received your request for a Chase credit card. We'll let you know our decision by U.S. mail. This could take up to 30 days."

Called the (888) 338-2586, put in my SOC and it went to Transfer me because department was closed.

Called the (800) 436-7927 and follwed the Prompts for Application Status.

Recording said " You have more than one applications on file with in the past 30 days."  The one on the 11th was approved (Which I new) and the one on the 12th which was being reviewed and that I would receive a letter in the next 7-10 days with the decision.

Message 28 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't know why people fear the grim reaper at Chase. I Originally got the 30 day notice on Freedom a couple years ago. I immediately called lending and got it approved. A year ago Slate was a 30 day notice, called lending got that approved on the spot.

Last month CSP went to 30 days. Called lending immediately and got approved on the spot.

So does people think if you call their going to find dirt on you?

Why go through the stress of waiting and wondering? Don't fear the reaper.

Message 29 of 36
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

I don't know why people fear the grim reaper at Chase. I Originally got the 30 day notice on Freedom a couple years ago. I immediately called lending and got it approved. A year ago Slate was a 30 day notice, called lending got that approved on the spot.

Last month CSP went to 30 days. Called lending immediately and got approved on the spot.

So does people think if you call their going to find dirt on you?

Why go through the stress of waiting and wondering? Don't fear the reaper.

Guess it depends on how many new accounts one has if they want to be grilled.. Chase is known to have people on the phone for 30-40 mins asking questions especially if they have alot of new accounts usually to just be short down.  It all depends on ones profile and if they feel like a battle or just let it ride out.. Obviously if one is over 5/24 and not pre-approved it isn't worth the time and they should of probably done research before, but say a card that isnt under the 5/24 rule and they have a slew of new accounts why bring uneeded attention to ones self?  Just my 2 cents

Message 30 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.