Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase credit card offers

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase credit card offers

Not highest balance all are at -0-.  Highest Credit Line is $750.

Message 21 of 29
Haytumaboneaaj
Valued Member

@Anonymous wrote:

I've been trying for two weeks to get a prequalify from Chase.  Finally, today I got one. We are in process of buying a house so I'm gonna wait til after mortgage broker pulls credit on Monday.  Do you think I will still get approved if I have had alot of inquiries due to the morrtgage? If you get a preapproval has everyone got accepted?

Thanks,

make your own thread please were discussing issued with cred cards not mortgage let me figure out my issue first then interrupt 

thanks 

TU 751 | EQ 742| EX 741 Credit History: 2 years 8 months. Star date was Jan 2014. Current Cards: Capital One QuickSilver $4750/ Discover It $2250/ Chase Sapphire Preferred: $6000/ Care Credit: $4500. Barclay Apple Rewards: $4500/ fidelity bank: $1000/ Amex blue cash preferred $11000/ Capital one venture: $5000/ Amazon Prime store credit: $2700
Message 22 of 29
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Oh thanks for the info!!  I didnt realize that!  I have been preapproved for Chase & Amex which I have been dying for.  I only have 4 credit cards with Cap One Highest balance is $750 they wont CLI because of too many inquiries!

Thanks for your guidance!

have you tried through EO? 800-955-1455 (they won't hp) and they will probably look past the inquries for something.

Message 23 of 29
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Oh thanks for the info!!  I didnt realize that!  I have been preapproved for Chase & Amex which I have been dying for.  I only have 4 credit cards with Cap One Highest balance is $750 they wont CLI because of too many inquiries!

Thanks for your guidance!

have you tried through EO? 800-955-1455 (they won't hp) and they will probably look past the inquries for something.

but you actually might be better off waiting until right after you close on the house... grab up the chase and amex as they will still be there and then contact cap1 once the chase and amex are reporting so they have something higher and better them to reference of why they should increase you!

Message 24 of 29
Haytumaboneaaj
Valued Member

@Creditaddict wrote:

@Haytumaboneaaj wrote:

@-NewGuy- wrote:

@Haytumaboneaaj wrote:

Hello,

So, I recived a pre-qulified offer from chase, for chase freedom. Now that thing Is ive always wanted chase, but chase sappire not freedom. So with that being said, 

my credit karma score is 682 

no missed payments and no negatives.

4 positive accounts.

1 loan 3 credit cards,

1 cap one 300$

discover it 1250$

Wife's secured credit card 200$

loan 8500 original loan ammount 0 missed payments

credit histore is about 10 months..

income about 52K a year.

for 2 months, discover it reporte high utulization which was anywhere from 85 to 100% same with my cap one. 

But I paid them off completly and they both reported 15% utilization.

my question is what am I likely to get apporoved for? sappire or freedom?

thanks

Just to point something out, I see that you are mentioning the Sapphire and not the CSP. I would app for the CSP, and then downgrade it after a year if you don't want it, since the AF is waived the first year anyway and the Sapphire itself is pretty meh.

I actually didn't know they have a sapphire and sapphire proffered if so I would like to get the preferred yes. So should go ahead and apply for sapphire proffered ?

no you should go do the pre-qual and if freedom is your only offer - Take Freedom... Next month maybe go for CSP but right now I would say no unless it's in your offers.

I just got approved for Chase sapphire preferred. Credit limit $8K 15.99% apr Smiley Happy 

TU 751 | EQ 742| EX 741 Credit History: 2 years 8 months. Star date was Jan 2014. Current Cards: Capital One QuickSilver $4750/ Discover It $2250/ Chase Sapphire Preferred: $6000/ Care Credit: $4500. Barclay Apple Rewards: $4500/ fidelity bank: $1000/ Amex blue cash preferred $11000/ Capital one venture: $5000/ Amazon Prime store credit: $2700
Message 25 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations.
Message 26 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Creditaddict wrote:

"If you have been pre-qualified for Chase, you have a 99% chance of approval... Chase's pre-quals are golden... just go to chase.com and credit cards and check pre-qual offers and apply from there."

Hmmm...this is good to know. I went to Chase's prequal site and AMEX prequal site and didn't have any offers on either site. I applied for the BCEP on Amex and was instantly approved. I didn't apply for anything with Chase but I already own the Slate card from them. I think the reasoning behind the 'no approve' offers from both sites is becasuse I opted out years ago...

Message 27 of 29
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

"If you have been pre-qualified for Chase, you have a 99% chance of approval... Chase's pre-quals are golden... just go to chase.com and credit cards and check pre-qual offers and apply from there."

Hmmm...this is good to know. I went to Chase's prequal site and AMEX prequal site and didn't have any offers on either site. I applied for the BCEP on Amex and was instantly approved. I didn't apply for anything with Chase but I already own the Slate card from them. I think the reasoning behind the 'no approve' offers from both sites is becasuse I opted out years ago...

yeah you can't get offers if you are opted out.

I personally never have offers from chase but have been approved for 3 cards now.  So not having an offer doesn't mean you won't get approved it's just that having an offer basically means gauranteed approval!

Message 28 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Once you get one chase card, wait a couple months and do a cold app for the card you want. Make sure that your utilization is still reporting low.
Message 29 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.