Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase double app same pull?

tag
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

Chase double app same pull?

Hey all,

I know I am supposed to be gardening Smiley Happy but I had a question regarding double apping with chase. I was interested in Chase AARP & Chase Hyatt and wanted to now if I could app for both and only take one hard pull? seeing as they pull at least 2 bureaus anyways i wanted to try and maximize my pull.

Starting FICO08 Scores 2016 All in the mid 500’s
Current FICO08 Scores SEP 2023 (TU 834) (EQ 831 (EXP 831)

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase double app same pull?

Bump

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 2 of 4
zerofire
Valued Contributor

If you apply on the same day for both cards they are most likely going to only issue a single set of HP's. However be aware that since they know that you got the first card issued a few moments ago they have a higher percentage chance to decline the second card. Always apply for the card you want most first.

TU:837 09/19/23 Bank of America--EX: 841 09/20/23 Experian--EQ:832 09/21/23 myFICO--Gardening since N/A
Active:
Bank of America (Unlimited Cash Rewards WMC, Customized Cash Rewards WMC, Customized Cash Rewards VSC), Capital One Walmart WMC, Chase(Amazon Prime VSC, Freedom Flex WEMC [x2], Freedom Unlimited VC), Citi Dividend MC, Citizens GreenSense MC, Curve WEMC, Discover It C, FNBO Ducks Unlimited VSC, PenFed (Platinum Rewards VSC, Pathfinder Rewards VSC), Synchrony Bank PayPal Cashback MC, UMB Bank Simply Rewards VC[Milford Federal], US Bank (Altitude Go VSC, Cash+ VSC [x2], Pick n Save/Metro Market WEMC)
Wishlist: AAA Daily Advantage Visa, AOD Signature, Bellco Colorado Rewards, Citi Custom Cash, EBates, Nusenda Platinum Cash Rewards, Ollo Optimum, Redstone Signature, Security Service Power Travel Rewards, Vantage West Connect Rewards
Message 3 of 4
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

@zerofire wrote:

If you apply on the same day for both cards they are most likely going to only issue a single set of HP's. However be aware that since they know that you got the first card issued a few moments ago they have a higher percentage chance to decline the second card. Always apply for the card you want most first.

Went ahead and just appied for Chase Hyatt and got the standard 7-10 message. Thanks for chiming in!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.