tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase freedom 7-10 message

@FinStar wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Did you check chase pre-approve site first? try it sometimes even after u got denied if there is an offer they will approve you lol dont ask me why but chase is odd!

I just did and they didn't have anything for me lmao. Guess my credit is still too bad. Smiley Surprised

Don't feel bad. I have 4 cards with them and still can't get a Slate pre-approval!

Forget the Slate... I think the Ritz is calling your name now Smiley Tongue

https://www.theritzcarltonrewardscard.com/offer140k

Yeah. I was catching up on posts per category and failed to see this before. I should always catch up on "Credit Cards" first!

I applied and got instapproved for $9,000. I was tempted to double-app to preserve my 1 EX/2 cards track record with Chase. But I REALLY don't want to burn down the bridge I built before I cross it. Smiley Happy

Message 21 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ritz card is one of the best looking cards, but they will charge that AF like within a month if u do get approved. No way to waive it. I did not get the 140kpoint offer when i got my card but i emailed to chase today and asked them to change my bonus and they did so i am super happy lol

Message 22 of 25
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Did you check chase pre-approve site first? try it sometimes even after u got denied if there is an offer they will approve you lol dont ask me why but chase is odd!

I just did and they didn't have anything for me lmao. Guess my credit is still too bad. Smiley Surprised

Don't feel bad. I have 4 cards with them and still can't get a Slate pre-approval!

Forget the Slate... I think the Ritz is calling your name now Smiley Tongue

https://www.theritzcarltonrewardscard.com/offer140k

Yeah. I was catching up on posts per category and failed to see this before. I should always catch up on "Credit Cards" first!

I applied and got instapproved for $9,000. I was tempted to double-app to preserve my 1 EX/2 cards track record with Chase. But I REALLY don't want to burn down the bridge I built before I cross it. Smiley Happy

Well done Mr Nixon...well done!  Don't push your luck with Chase (remember AA is not anyone's friend).  As per your saying, let sleeping dogs lie Smiley Wink  You can get AARP in about a year from now (give or take).

Message 23 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Maybe ill wait on that elusive $200 AARP offer now....heh I def wont be apping anything else Chase for a while now.

If I wasnt at my internal limit before. I'm certainly closer now.
Message 24 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.