Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase freedom Unlimited “exclusive offer”

tag
Manonfire
Regular Contributor

Chase freedom Unlimited “exclusive offer”

Hey guys,

When I log into my chase account on the mobile app I see green check mark offers. The slate card is listed as “selected for you” and has a single apr. I’m not interested in that card though. The freedom unlimited is shown as “exclusive offer” with a range of aprs. Would this be considered a solid offer like the slate “selected for you”?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Chase freedom Unlimited “exclusive offer”

@Manonfire wrote:
Hey guys,

When I log into my chase account on the mobile app I see green check mark offers. The slate card is listed as “selected for you” and has a single apr. I’m not interested in that card though. The freedom unlimited is shown as “exclusive offer” with a range of aprs. Would this be considered a solid offer like the slate “selected for you”?

If there is a green checkmark next to the FU too, ithen it would be considered a solid offer. 

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would be careful. Those offers are not pre-approvals.

A few folks on these boards have seen the same thing and then get denied.

Denial reasons like 5/24 or too many accounts with balances or even negative marks, etc.

Therefore, these are just general offers by Chase that they think you would like.

Its absolutely possible for you to be approved but those dont mean a whole heck of a lot.

Message 3 of 4
Manonfire
Regular Contributor

Thank you guys...went ahead and applied. Got the 30 day message. Called the status line and got the 2 week message. Then called the backdoor number and was referred to the fraud department and answered some verification questions and was good to go. SL is $4,500....so unfortunately its not a signature Visa(not that it really matters) but will be upgraded if i ever get the limit raised. They pulled experian cs 675.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.